Show us Sepang Blue

Tyre Slik from asda or any Halfrauds it's an aerosol best av used mate that's including the very expensive one's aswell
You can get a 5 litre bottle of tyre slik from halfords for £13.49

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Reactions: Jiten C, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Epic shine on that - what coatings are on it ?

**** Anorak alert **** That looks like Auto Detox ?

**** Anorak alert 2 **** Pretty decent level of rim protection on those Pirellis by the looks of it.

FB-trainspotter-190x300.png

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Am gonna go, gtechniq crystal black serum light plus Ex02 come the spring should keep it looking good til it goes?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
This Sepang yin, kinda leaves us all in the shade........and feelin knida inadequate..lol
Matt Sepang blue
Matt Sepang Blue 2

Reactions: Chris4410, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
This Sepang yin, kinda leaves us all in the shade........and feelin knida inadequate..lolView attachment 79767 View attachment 79768

I contemplated a transparent wrap to get the same look...but think I much prefer the glossy Sepang.

.....not that I would say no to that..!! Got to drive one at one of those Audi drive event thingys....the noise it makes is just ridiculous!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
@jassyo06 Is it a special run out edition mate ? Reason I ask is it has very similar looking wheels if not the same to the run out RS4.

@jassyo06 Is it a special run out edition mate ? Reason I ask is it has very similar looking wheels if not the same to the run out RS4.

Yip it is mate Spec Ed...Audi Exclusive interior/exterior ....bargain at £65k...£5k for that paint...just thought i would bring it to the table

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Yip it is mate Spec Ed...Audi Exclusive interior/exterior ....bargain at £65k...£5k for that paint...just thought i would bring it to the table

5k for the paint ! - that just brought a tear to my eye !!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
5k for the paint ! - that just brought a tear to my eye !!

Didnt ye know the larger the Audi,the higher the price goes up for a exclusive paint....thats just for normal paint...A Matt Finished paint is far more expensive

Reactions: Rob2k68
Didnt ye know the larger the Audi,the higher the price goes up for a exclusive paint....thats just for normal paint...A Matt Finished paint is far more expensive

I didn't mate guess it's good value on an A1/S1 ! Triumph done the Matt thing many years ago on their motorbikes wasn't sure about it back then surely you're a bit snookered if you try and polish a scratch out ??

Reactions: Jassyo06
More sepango bleu loveliness in the sun today :D

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Epic shine on that - what coatings are on it ?

**** Anorak alert **** That looks like Auto Detox ?

**** Anorak alert 2 **** Pretty decent level of rim protection on those Pirellis by the looks of it.

sorry @Rob2k68... only just saw this...

Went for Gyeon MOHS+ with Barry from Auto Detox... Top lad he is!!! and yes pirellis provide a fair bit off protection compared to the Conti's i've seen.

Reactions: Rob2k68
sorry @Rob2k68... only just saw this...

Went for Gyeon MOHS+ with Barry from Auto Detox... Top lad he is!!! and yes pirellis provide a fair bit off protection compared to the Conti's i've seen.

No worries mate.

Yeah he is the only person I'd trust to detail a car of mine been a customer of his for many years - thought I recognised his play room ;o)

Went for Pirellis on my wheels after seeing yours.

Reactions: Jiten C
No worries mate.

Yeah he is the only person I'd trust to detail a car of mine been a customer of his for many years - thought I recognised his play room ;o)

Went for Pirellis on my wheels after seeing yours.
How you getting on with grip and road noise?

How you getting on with grip and road noise?

Not really pushed them as need to get my wheel alignment checked after changing from 18s.

Road noise is an odd one definately louder than the GY F1 Asy 2's I had before but it could just be down to the lower profile. I've noticed a slight whistling but not sure if that's intake noise?