Show us Glacier White

Chris4410

Reaction score
Following on from the Daytona and Sepang, I will (hopefully) be picking up my S3 saloon in glacier white towards the end of next month so I would like to see some of your best glacier white pictures to get me in the mood.

Cheers

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Simon L
Following on from the Daytona and Sepang, I will (hopefully) be picking up my S3 saloon in glacier white towards the end of next month so I would like to see some of your best glacier white pictures to get me in the mood.

Cheers

Good man, lets keep these colour threads coming..............in all honesty they're bleedin useful for new members. A helluva lot easier than having to trawl though 3 million pages of post pics of yer 8v thread!! lol

Reactions: rasA4, Mike1981, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Here's mine. Welcome to Team Glacier.

Reactions: ChivsBang, Mike1981, SW14NY'S and 6 others
Good man, lets keep these colour threads coming..............in all honesty they're bleedin useful for new members. A helluva lot easier than having to trawl though 3 million pages of post pics of yer 8v thread!! lol

Thats just what I thought.

Reactions: Simon L
Still waiting to get a cleaned shot in the sun, Spring is coming

Reactions: ChivsBang, C1j2w3f4, Mike1981 and 3 others
Some of you boys don't appear to have added your colour banners on.

Reactions: Mike1981, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Some of you boys don't appear to have added your colour banners on.

Sort them out Sandra, this is a total shambles!! lol

Reactions: Sandra
Less than 2 weeks ago on collection day
20160129 164829

Reactions: ChivsBang, Karen O', Mike1981 and 5 others
Here's mine

c7fe7c33916c926d27720a3bfa2e65cd.jpg

8f48b8b2ac37623335e563195f96a430.jpg

923738f28dda5bb15693fb586ade6593.jpg

8e69d409e712906ba7b4be0e8b6bc112.jpg

Reactions: ChivsBang, Simon L, Mike1981 and 4 others
Where's @batch his looks very nice indeed !
I actually have a picture of batchs (I think) saved on my phone for inspiration :hubbahubba:

It's a beauty regardless of who owns it.

E0F0F55A 1FC5 481F 8942 2BB7BAACB6C3 zpsbkp2m0ng

Reactions: Dariuskwlau, ChivsBang, C1j2w3f4 and 7 others
I actually have a picture of batchs (I think) saved on my phone for inspiration :hubbahubba:

It's a beauty regardless of who owns it.

View attachment 79665
Thanks Cairnsy!
Yes that's mine, I haven't posted as I don't have any decent pics of it! Need to do a detail and a photoshoot!

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Sandra and 1 other person
Only pictures I have on my phone from pick up day. Love this colour

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    890.6 KB · Views: 598
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    891.1 KB · Views: 619
Reactions: Simon L, Chris4410 and Sandra
Thanks Cairnsy!
Yes that's mine, I haven't posted as I don't have any decent pics of it! Need to do a detail and a photoshoot!

Hi Batch,

Love your car! I pick my S3 glacier white saloon up on march 1st. Have you had any mods done to your car? Are the wing mirrors gloss black??

Well here is mine, it has now been cleaned but don't have any clean car photos.

IMG 2760
IMG 2763
IMG 2762

Reactions: Simon L, batch and Chris4410
4193b76afdefa8f0061ef801f11e4b70.jpg

Need some springs & spacers!

Reactions: Simon L and Chris4410
Hi Batch,

Love your car! I pick my S3 glacier white saloon up on march 1st. Have you had any mods done to your car? Are the wing mirrors gloss black??

Hi mate,
Yes I've got Eibach Sportline springs, an MTM M-Cantronic box fitted along with a VWR R-600 intake and Forge intake pipe. The mirrors are the RS option carbon fibre ones. I love them with black styling pack against the Glacier paint!

Reactions: Burnsa89
Had anyone fitted spacers? I would have liked to have seen the results as its one of the few mods I was considering doing

No spacers on mine but then I have 235/35/19 tyres so they are wider than standard and I think they fill the arches nicely as you can see on my previous post.

Here's mine
Cars 11
Cars 10

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Mike1981, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Some shots of my glacier white S3 that I picked up back in September last year. Been browsing non-registered before and ever since collection so was about time I signed up!

IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

Reactions: RS3 S., Karen O', john71482 and 13 others
Anyone not go for the black styling pack?

I originally put it on but have now deleted it.

Noticed the front bumper is slightly different on the saloon?? Only just spotted it!!

Sneak in my White TTS...... I thought it was Ibis but it may have had another name! Perhaps someone will correct me, but it did look great dirty or clean!

Reactions: Chris4410, Simon L and Sandra
Some shots of my glacier white S3 that I picked up back in September last year. Been browsing non-registered before and ever since collection so was about time I signed up!

IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG
Hi Martin, official welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. See you found the user groups to join. Some of the regulars appear to have missed it. Hope you enjoy contributing to the forum :) x

Reactions: MartinDov and Simon L
Heres my S-Line. Seems to be one of the only ones without the BSP. Kinda wish I had it mind, as really tempted to get the roof and mirrors wrapped gloss black - would look better with the BSP!

DSC 0244

Reactions: Chris4410, Mike1981 and Simon L
Heres my S-Line. Seems to be one of the only ones without the BSP. Kinda wish I had it mind, as really tempted to get the roof and mirrors wrapped gloss black - would look better with the BSP!

View attachment 79741

The grill is really easy to wrap yourself as well

IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

Yep x2 stunning pics !!

Welcome aboard and enjoy.

Reactions: SJ43 and MartinDov

View attachment 79741

My S-Line doesn't have the black styling pack and I quite like it

However would like to see an S3 with it close up.

414e8167b5498474d48ea8ba65488087.jpg

Reactions: Chris4410
Hi Phil - It was took in Cupar, Fife (I'm from Aberdeen) :)
I thought that looked familiar. I will add you on Scottish members list :)

Reactions: SW14NY'S and MartinDov