Show us Glacier White

Chris4410

Following on from the Daytona and Sepang, I will (hopefully) be picking up my S3 saloon in glacier white towards the end of next month so I would like to see some of your best glacier white pictures to get me in the mood.

Cheers

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Following on from the Daytona and Sepang, I will (hopefully) be picking up my S3 saloon in glacier white towards the end of next month so I would like to see some of your best glacier white pictures to get me in the mood.

Cheers

Good man, lets keep these colour threads coming..............in all honesty they're bleedin useful for new members. A helluva lot easier than having to trawl though 3 million pages of post pics of yer 8v thread!! lol

jaypers777

image.jpeg
Here's mine. Welcome to Team Glacier.

Chris4410

Good man, lets keep these colour threads coming..............in all honesty they're bleedin useful for new members. A helluva lot easier than having to trawl though 3 million pages of post pics of yer 8v thread!! lol

Thats just what I thought.

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Some of you boys don't appear to have added your colour banners on.

Sort them out Sandra, this is a total shambles!! lol

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Where's @batch his looks very nice indeed !

Simon L

Gold Supporter

batch

I actually have a picture of batchs (I think) saved on my phone for inspiration :hubbahubba:

It's a beauty regardless of who owns it.

View attachment 79665
Thanks Cairnsy!
Yes that's mine, I haven't posted as I don't have any decent pics of it! Need to do a detail and a photoshoot!

Chris4410

I definitely picked the right colour.

Mike1981

Only pictures I have on my phone from pick up day. Love this colour

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    890.6 KB · Views: 404
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    891.1 KB · Views: 422

Burnsa89

Thanks Cairnsy!
Yes that's mine, I haven't posted as I don't have any decent pics of it! Need to do a detail and a photoshoot!

Hi Batch,

Love your car! I pick my S3 glacier white saloon up on march 1st. Have you had any mods done to your car? Are the wing mirrors gloss black??

Shaun-84

Well here is mine, it has now been cleaned but don't have any clean car photos.

IMG_2760.JPG
IMG_2763.JPG
IMG_2762.JPG

batch

Hi Batch,

Love your car! I pick my S3 glacier white saloon up on march 1st. Have you had any mods done to your car? Are the wing mirrors gloss black??

Hi mate,
Yes I've got Eibach Sportline springs, an MTM M-Cantronic box fitted along with a VWR R-600 intake and Forge intake pipe. The mirrors are the RS option carbon fibre ones. I love them with black styling pack against the Glacier paint!

Chris4410

Had anyone fitted spacers? I would have liked to have seen the results as its one of the few mods I was considering doing

Shaun-84

No spacers on mine but then I have 235/35/19 tyres so they are wider than standard and I think they fill the arches nicely as you can see on my previous post.

Chris4410

Anyone not go for the black styling pack?

I originally put it on but have now deleted it.

illingworth22

Sneak in my White TTS...... I thought it was Ibis but it may have had another name! Perhaps someone will correct me, but it did look great dirty or clean!

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Some shots of my glacier white S3 that I picked up back in September last year. Been browsing non-registered before and ever since collection so was about time I signed up!

IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG
Hi Martin, official welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. See you found the user groups to join. Some of the regulars appear to have missed it. Hope you enjoy contributing to the forum :) x

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Some shots of my glacier white S3 that I picked up back in September last year. Been browsing non-registered before and ever since collection so was about time I signed up!

IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

Yep x2 stunning pics !!

Welcome aboard and enjoy.

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Heres my S-Line. Seems to be one of the only ones without the BSP. Kinda wish I had it mind, as really tempted to get the roof and mirrors wrapped gloss black - would look better with the BSP!

View attachment 79741

My S-Line doesn't have the black styling pack and I quite like it

However would like to see an S3 with it close up.

414e8167b5498474d48ea8ba65488087.jpg