Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

DSC 0365
How easy is Racing Mica Blue to maintain? And how does it fare when it's dirty? Cloudy? etc...
Treat it the same as sepang
DSC 0364

The above saloon in Racing mica Blue the photos look to be processed in the colour department

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and SpeedyFrog
Both very nice! Yours on the left?

RS3 has more Road presence lol yeah that S3 is mine's mate,l prefer the sportback over the saloon or 3 door as you can option it on the exterior that little more,l know you don't do roof rails,but l like them a lot,the A3's roof is exceeding flat, the pano-roof and rails disguise this..

Reactions: pburv, Max-Robbo and Rob2k68
RS3 has more Road presence lol yeah that S3 is mine's mate,l prefer the sportback over the saloon or 3 door as you can option it on the exterior that little more,l know you don't do roof rails,but l like them a lot,the A3's roof is exceeding flat, the pano-roof and rails disguise this..
Yeah but you like the avant look :)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Image Thought the pink panther drove a roadster

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
I think it's just the Beehive front and the fact you know there's a R in front of the S that makes it have more presence lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I think it's just the Beehive front and the fact you know there's a R in front of the S that makes it have more presence lol

That particular RS3 was a very fine example indeed,not many in the UK like it,awesome but still sensible spec...no wonder it was bought in full 2months before Audi release the car comeJuly

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
There is plenty of life left in old Dog Saloon yet...for all you Silver and Grey paint lovers out there check this car out......and its not Floret...its Tornado Grey....Smokey looking or what
A stunning Floret zedan

A stunning Floret Zedan 2

Floret Fully loaded

Reactions: RSS-S3, MattSedg, Chris4410 and 11 others
Now that's nice!!

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
lt looks like it's been carved out of metal...very defined...bit like l used to be....lol
You can still have chiselled features at your age Jassy - even if you do have to tuck the man boobs into your waistband!

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
You can still have chiselled features at your age Jassy - even if you do have to tuck the man boobs into your waistband!

Dont have the Man moobs yet mate..lol,l still have standards.....lolevery exercise hurts that much easier and the recovery time last so much longer....lol...4 cans every now and again doesnt help either...lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Dont have the Man moobs yet mate..lol,l still have standards.....lolevery exercise hurts that much easier and the recovery time last so much longer....lol...4 cans every now and again doesnt help either...lol
Every now and again? You're not trying me old mucker!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Reactions: Rob2k68, jdp1962, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Nogaro blue

IMG 0278

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Pinky1959 and 4 others
Bit heavy looking for a Zedan..lol but nice to be different Andrew.....enjoy

Heavy looking, maybe it's because it's parked up against the house and does seem to look dark. Should of taken pic from other side as it's actually slightly lighter than sepang but more intense.

Looks amazing in the flesh

Reactions: batch and pburv
Well, I've seen one exactly like that parked in Costco Glasgow. And I've seen a bright electric purple BMW M6 with matching wheels in Paisley too.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Why weren't the culprits arrested...:whistle2:
I can forgive a BMW being abused in that way but an Audi...........:wtf:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Why weren't the culprits arrested...:whistle2:
I can forgive a BMW being abused in that way but an Audi...........:wtf:
There bingo winner cars,peeps with no taste who've won some dosh....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
I actually sat for over 30 mins in my car after I'd finished shopping just to see who the driver was. A very "homely" and slightly heavy lady in her 50s probably came out with her two teenage kids. She was dressed so conservatively, that she might as have been a Mormon.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
I actually sat for over 30 mins in my car after I'd finished shopping just to see who the driver was. A very "homely" and slightly heavy lady in her 50s probably came out with her two teenage kids. She was dressed so conservatively, that she might as have been a Mormon.

Never judge a book by it's cover I suppose...lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Was looking at some pics on the web today and took a fancy to this beauty......:yum:
IMG_6115.jpg

Any ideas on what colour blue this is???

Reactions: Max-Robbo and Rob2k68
Was looking at some pics on the web today and took a fancy to this beauty......:yum:
IMG_6115.jpg

Any ideas on what colour blue this is???
****** the colour thats a awesome looking car....kingfisher or azure blue

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Max-Robbo