Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

saw some tan/brown/coffee colour on a a3 saloon yesterday? unless it was an a4, couldnt 100% tell

There's a lovely Ara blue RS3 in Aberdeen Audi at the moment. Seriously well specced but coming in at just over 55k!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pinky1959 and pburv
saw some tan/brown/coffee colour on a a3 saloon yesterday? unless it was an a4, couldnt 100% tell

Beluga Brown?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
^ Still looks like riviera blue to me ... :whistle2: :D
RB -

CV7sSxFWoAARtEo.jpg
It's miles better than Riviera Blue mate, that's too one dimensional and quite common throughput the audi car range,Voodoo Blue has just been released and l believe this is only Audi in the UK in this colour so far.....so extremely Exclusive and special looking

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pinky1959, Simon L and 2 others
@jassyo06 did you get a good discount from Coulsdon and have you got the order in yet ?

No l didn't my friend l decided there's too much shenanigans going on with RS3 and with the new engine coming out also with a facelift, l may eventually find myself the perfect car with a normal discount

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pinky1959, Simon L and 1 other person
It's miles better than Riviera Blue mate, that's too one dimensional and quite common throughput the audi car range,Voodoo Blue has just been released and l believe this is only Audi in the UK in this colour so far.....so extremely Exclusive and special looking

It's a cracking sales pitch mate but I'm with BH they do look very very similar...................at least in pics anyway! lol

.............maybe in the 'flesh' it's a different story........................after all look at the mess I've made of trying to separate misano and brilliant red...........:wtf:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
It's a cracking sales pitch mate but I'm with BH they do look very very similar...................at least in pics anyway! lol

.............maybe in the 'flesh' it's a different story........................after all look at the mess I've made of trying to separate misano and brilliant red...........:wtf:
Riviera is as flat as witches...... Voodoo is multi tonal like Sepang and kingfisher Blue it's me fav colour now, Riviera reminds of a British gas van lol in terms of say a grey paint
Comparison= Daytona Grey v Nerdo Grey?

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
No l didn't my friend l decided there's too much shenanigans going on with RS3 and with the new engine coming out also with a facelift, l may eventually find myself the perfect car with a normal discount

Quite agree with you it will be worth the wait

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Love this colour buddy...I wonder what it would look like on a saloon though?!??

Awesome that's what it would look like,l love all the different tones in the paint lilac pale greens,pale blues,there's also a kinda Ara blue tone going through it aswell there's more photos of the car on the Audi used car website...

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and pburv
Awesome that's what it would look like,l love all the different tones in the paint lilac pale greens,pale blues,there's also a kinda Ara blue tone going through it aswell there's more photos of the car on the Audi used car website...

Is it a serious contender then mate?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Just seen the porsche...I'm kinda loving this aswell now...but probs not got the bottle to go for it lol

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Buddy...has it been sold as just been looking and can't seem to find it?

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Buddy...has it been sold as just been looking and can't seem to find it?
Shouldn't be click search used cars =RS3 click national,then preference in order of price =high.... It's right at the top most expensive one lol

Ps,you want find it,using you're phone,audi Audidon't list them all on a mobile site a pc or laptop full site

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Merlin yes (but not those rims) volcano nah not my bag, would save the money and go misano lol

I actually quite like the volcano, but I agree the wheels ruin the merlin.

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Just found it...love the way it changes colour at different angles
Screenshot 2016 04 30 20 16 38

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and Brasso
Loving this colour more and more...but i have to see it in the flesh!

I'm thinking that maybe. .but at moment. .....my choices are...go with ara blu....or go big with the voodoo blue or maybe nagaro blue...but all I know for definite. My car will be some shade of blue lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Max-Robbo
I'm thinking that maybe. .but at moment. .....my choices are...go with ara blu....or go big with the voodoo blue or maybe nagaro blue...but all I know for definite. My car will be some shade of blue lol

For pure exclusivty and also if you where going to keep the car for several year's A rare exclusive paint makes more sense.... Nogaro blue looks too flat/one dimensional for my tastes l am sure there will be new car's in the showrooms by the end of this month for us all to have a look at

Yes will be keeping car quite a few years...and the way it's looking...I probably won't see my car till near the end of this year! ....but it's looking like I will be taking a trip down to northampton to look at this colour....only a round trip of about 250 miles

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Did you see this colour at the northampton audi dealers jassy

Reactions: Rob2k68
Did you see this colour at the northampton audi dealers jassy

No mate l am up in Glasgow,I know by them hi def photos on the Audi Website its a corker,Ara blue will become as common as Sepang...My mind set,is if l get another S3/RS3....its a keeper....Colour's like this always stay in Vogue just because of there rarity

No mate l am up in Glasgow,I know by them hi def photos on the Audi Website its a corker,Ara blue will become as common as Sepang...My mind set,is if l get another S3/RS3....its a keeper....Colour's like this always stay in Vogue just because of there rarity

You mean Sepang isn't rare mate? lol

I agree with you though the exclusive paints really give that little bit extra........................if only I could make up my mind which (if any) I could live with on daily basis. Much as I love Daytona I'd really like to be a tad more adventurous next time.......................:whistle2:

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
You mean Sepang isn't rare mate? lol

I agree with you though the exclusive paints really give that little bit extra........................if only I could make up my mind which (if any) I could live with on daily basis. Much as I love Daytona I'd really like to be a tad more adventurous next time.......................:whistle2:

Hey mate am sure Audi will conjour up some stunning looking paint come the time,"Mid life crisis Blue"..howz that for a Audi paint colour name

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Hey mate am sure Audi will conjour up some stunning looking paint come the time,"Mid life crisis Blue"..howz that for a Audi paint colour name

............perfect for you.........some of us aren't 50 yet......................:whistle2:

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
@jassy006 when you get your new car ordered are you keeping the JZE number or getting another version ?

Reactions: Jassyo06
@jassy006 when you get your new car ordered are you keeping the JZE number or getting another version ?

Defo not my friend...will try for JZY...next lol.....A know l keep on saying but....this,but this is the piece de resistance of ALL saloons l have ever seen....stunning l think.....Mystic Blue
A STUNNING MYSTIC BLUE SALOON
A STUNNING MYSTIC BLUE SALOON2
A stunning mystic blue saloon 3

Reactions: UV-RS3, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Defo not my friend...will try for JZY...next lol.....A know l keep on saying but....this,but this is the piece de resistance of ALL saloons l have ever seen....stunning l think.....Mystic BlueView attachment 90014 View attachment 90015 View attachment 90016
My old A4 (52 plate) Was Ming blue When it was detailed I thought at the time it was the bee,s knees..Looked almost black in certain light conditions but when the sun was gleaming it had a lobely blue tint to it....:yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
My old A4 (52 plate) Was Ming blue When it was detailed I thought at the time it was the bee,s knees..Looked almost black in certain light conditions but when the sun was gleaming it had a lobely blue tint to it....:yes:

Hey Sun Tan Sammy...hope yer havin a ball....its a pity Audi dont' do all inclusive cars=Fully loaded at reasonable prices...lol

Hey Sun Tan Sammy...hope yer havin a ball....its a pity Audi dont' do all inclusive cars=Fully loaded at reasonable prices...lol
Yeh and as much fuel as you like......:racer:
We are having a great time....Thanks for asking....:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Defo not my friend...will try for JZY...next lol.....A know l keep on saying but....this,but this is the piece de resistance of ALL saloons l have ever seen....stunning l think.....Mystic BlueView attachment 90014 View attachment 90015 View attachment 90016

That blue is wayyy too dark mate, does nothing for the saloon.

If you can't get this blue thing out yer head Porsche or Riviera look far better.......................as always just my humble opinion, your mileage may vary..................blah blah blah!! lol

Glad yer havin a great time Paul :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
That blue is wayyy too dark mate, does nothing for the saloon.

If you can't get this blue thing out yer head Porsche or Riviera look far better.......................as always just my humble opinion, your mileage may vary..................blah blah blah!! lol

Glad yer havin a great time Paul :)

Hey mate ye need to look at the Bigger picture,hopefully when it comes time for you to change cars...you'll opt for the Blue Side of The Force...lol.even go for Storm trooper white