Show us Daytona's

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
I know it seems like a Sepang Virus has hit this forum of late.....cant blame them really...lol

Thought l would start this post off, with one of the finest Daytona examples l have ever seen...its up to you John Major lurvas to beat it....
Daytona day 1
Daytona Day 2
Daytona Grey 3

Reactions: Rob2k68, Snake Pliskin and Scottyg
frankfurt-rs5.jpg
And I certainly don't love any politician....

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3joey, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Every other thread on here is a remap vin diesel thread mate,so l thought l would lay down a challenge for the guyz in Grey..to show us Dayz of thunder at its best....Pointless havin a Sepang yin...l would win it ootright.....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Snake Pliskin, Sandra and 1 other person
24027551825_f2f8be6eed_c.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Princess RS3, Scottyg and 2 others

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3joey, batch and 4 others
My new toy after it's first detail this week...

IMG 0454
IMG 0463
IMG 0467

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68, S3joey and 5 others
angle2_zpscpuarwoi.jpg

Reactions: batch, S32B, Rob2k68 and 8 others
Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
This is my second wife

Reactions: Rob2k68, thewrongspeed, burnleynotbarcelona and 3 others
IMG 0937
IMG 0937
IMG 0937
IMG 0937

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 440
Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and S3joey
love this

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 426
not my car... love those wheels though

Attachments

• DSC_0075_1.jpg
    DSC_0075_1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,302
Reactions: S3joey
#TeamMonsoon wannabes :haha:

Just kidding, great colour, great pics

Reactions: richinsoton
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454918004731978

Double trouble...

Reactions: driver_tim, pburv, Snake Pliskin and 6 others
Here's one of my old RS 4 and new A3.
RS4 M
A3 Saloon

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin, Rob2k68 and 4 others
Sorry, bit late to the party lol, you've prob seen these before. The changing shades of Daytona based on lighting conditions and Daytona pop. Also at various stages of subtle mods lowered and carbon mirror caps to the exterior ......

8xXdWws4

5h7XRzgv

SQw1qQLo

lnvKxInD

zzRkPT78
9x8QzoQw

May just have some 19s to go on next then I'll need some new pics ........

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackforce, S3joey, Jassyo06 and 4 others
This is my second wife
I knew a guy once that said the same about his wagon, six months later he was diagnosed as being HGV positive :)

Seriously though, how do you guys find the colour to look after, scratches, swirls etc. easy to hide/don't show up? I'm thinking of getting white next for ease of looking after.

Reactions: Max-Robbo, pburv and Simon L
I knew a guy once that said the same about his wagon, six months later he was diagnosed as being HGV positive :)

Seriously though, how do you guys find the colour to look after, scratches, swirls etc. easy to hide/don't show up? I'm thinking of getting white next for ease of looking after.

You're possibly getting white next so you want to know how Daytona is to maintain?? Have you been sniffing glue again??!! lol

It's very very easy, don't think I've seen a swirl on my car in 6 months :)

Reactions: S3joey
A few of my old 'un and its toy lookalike (before I saw the light)
Model
New car sept
98C2EFD8 819E 498E 8EFE 45BAC4C6EE05
EAC00FC0 9238 4581 AEA1 3FF258A3D0F0

Reactions: Princess RS3, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
You're possibly getting white next so you want to know how Daytona is to maintain?? Have you been sniffing glue again??!! lol

It's very very easy, don't think I've seen a swirl on my car in 6 months :)
lol that came out wrong, I'm looking at white as I know it's easy to maintain! I like the grey as I think it looks very nice and the gangster windows suite the colour :p I was just wondering what it's like for showing swirl/scratches etc.

I don't think the gangster windows go as well with the white, plus I'm loving the grey/silver seats with the white...but then again the grey/silver seats in the grey car!!! Choices choices :)

White
Whiteblk

lol that came out wrong, I'm looking at white as I know it's easy to maintain! I like the grey as I think it looks very nice and the gangster windows suite the colour :p I was just wondering what it's like for showing swirl/scratches etc.

I don't think the gangster windows go as well with the white, plus I'm loving the grey/silver seats with the white...but then again the grey/silver seats in the grey car!!! Choices choices :)

View attachment 79559 View attachment 79560

I quite like the tinted windows with the white!! As you say decisions decisions lol

.......whatever you decide on though no way will white be as easy to maintain as daytona :)

Reactions: Snake Pliskin

100% black pack and privacy glass with white for me ... looks great :sunglasses:

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
.......whatever you decide on though no way will white be as easy to maintain as daytona :)
In what way? I'm thinking a weekly wash with white - job done.

100% black pack and privacy glass with white for me ... looks great :sunglasses:
I think the black with white shouts out too much, I like being discreet. Not as obvious on the grey with black windows.

OFF Topic....Give him a Wed card..... Weferee...LOL....
If i had chosen Dayz of Thunder..it would have been ldentical to my own car....Grey n Black,thats for a sportsback though,on a Sedan?? Chrome yip it suits chrome/matt alu....better than the hatch...but got a soft spot for them wing arm alloys with Daytona....but only on a Daytona,dont really like the sedan in sepang why l don't know....:shrug::shrug:

Reactions: Simon L

I think the black with white shouts out too much, I like being discreet. Not as obvious on the grey with black windows.

I hear what you're saying and if you prefer that look and you feel more comfortable with it, then that should be your decision made.
I don't think the white is 'too shouty' though ... there are loads of white cars now with privacy glass, so I wouldn't let that put you off.
With or without privacy glass, the S3 is a classy & stylish car regardless.
The privacy glass does help keep the heat & glare down a bit in summer too so it does serve a purpose other than just visual appeal.

Daytona will be less shouty again though 100% .. it is a very classy colour.
You won't go wrong with daytona IMO.

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06

This discreet thing is all in yer heed S32B.....to most peeps all Audi's look the same, its just us Anoraks that feel/see differently...Discretion ain't in my nature,l would say my car is the most discrete looking car l have ever had...thats me getting older maybe

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Simon L
I hear what you're saying and if you prefer that look and you feel more comfortable with it, then that should be your decision made.
I don't think the white is 'too shouty' though ... there are loads of white cars now with privacy glass, so I wouldn't let that put you off.
With or without privacy glass, the S3 is a classy & stylish car regardless.
The privacy glass does help keep the heat & glare down a bit in summer too so it does serve a purpose other than just visual appeal.

Daytona will be less shouty again though 100% .. it is a very classy colour.
You won't go wrong with daytona IMO.

Privacy glass adds a little meaness to the looks,especially on a sportsback,it blends/gels in the 2 rear side windows better than a car without it,and in general it also makes the cabin feel and look that little more secluded/cosier

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I quite like the tinted windows with the white!! As you say decisions decisions lol

I think tinted windows look best on white or black cars. :yes:

Come on Team Daytona!! We came out the blocks like a friggin missile but it's all gone a bit limp!! lol

There's more of you I just know it............:whistle2:

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Holy thread revival. Needs a wash though, the car not the thread - I do approve of pillow fighting gifs!

Daytona A3 Saloon by Joe Harrison, on Flickr

Reactions: Inertiauk, daytonamart, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Looks very smart mate - liking those wheels a lot.

Cheers. They're growing on me. Whole car is growing on me actually. It's been winding me up this past week as it developed a rattle behind the MMI screen which deeply offended my OCD. Audi sorted it yesterday and I'm back to well chuffed mode.

I'm still thinking BBS CH-Rs though!

Reactions: Rob2k68