Quick revival...

For the brown pudding. ;)

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, gamegenie, Jassyo06 and 3 others
IMHO is the worse colour Audi have ever put on an A3 or any Audi for that matter

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line and Jassyo06
My dad had a MK5 CORTINA GHIA in 1982 it was a similar colour....fortunately l have never seen a Beluga brown Audi.....lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and TDI-line
And of course @gamegenie your photos slow up my pc again......

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line, MattSedg and 1 other person
I'm sure that one page back on "post pics of your a3/s3 here" took most of my phones data up that month..

Aye pal....think his camera is on the Magic mushrooms as well

Reactions: azibux1, TDI-line and MattSedg
That reminds me i need a jobby :pileofpoop:

Not the worst Audi colour imo but certainly not one I'd pick. EVER.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: TDI-line and Jassyo06
IMHO is the worse colour Audi have ever put on an A3 or any Audi for that matter

really dude? you sound like a hater, Brown metalic is the color luxury executive. get rekt with your kid boy blue racer

Last edited:
Reactions: batch
really dude? you sound like a hater, Brown metalic is the color luxury executive. get rekt with your kid boy blue racer

Hmmm...colour taste is just a mater of opinion and I guess I am now in the "get rekt with your kid boy blue racer" clan. Ara Blue rules for this "dude" at the tender age of 68....still a kid at heart though :racer: :whistle2:

old+man+in+little+car.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg, TDI-line and 1 other person

Yep, I hate brown cars with a vengeance, ever since my dad owned a brown Hillman Imp in the mid 70's

But if you like beluga or any other brown and aspire to an executive limo then that's your choice

Quick search on Audi UK for a used A3 brown model, result = 1.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Daveotto
It's a beaut, hope your sitting down....

7317103411.jpg

7317103419.jpg

It's an SE Technic....

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg, Flying Scotsman and 1 other person
I know right, and a rare SE Technik, that is friggin awesome, it's like the SE spec with Sat Nav!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MattSedg, Jassyo06 and Flying Scotsman
Quick search on Audi UK for a used A3 brown model, result = 1.

Selecting a color paint for a luxury car is not a popularity contest. If I want a car that's the same color as someone else I would buy one of the 50-shades of gray painted Audis and blend with the crowd or get a VW since you're bound to spot two of the exact same car on the road on a trip, sometimes tailgating one another.

Reactions: k.keppi
gamegenie here is an Audi luxury car car that might suit your ticket, you might get tailgated though and I don't think the car will be the same colour, but you may get rekted

Upload 2016 12 26 14 49 23

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn
It's a beaut, hope your sitting down....

7317103411.jpg

7317103419.jpg

It's an SE Technic....
perfect weather for it :whistle2:but on a serious note, it does suit the sportsback better than hatch...

Lake District Audi dealer by the looks of it to, nice people there

Reactions: TDI-line and Jassyo06
I must say it's probably the least ordered colour and you need balls to order it..All a matter of taste. I remember thinking about the colour for a while when I ordered my A1 because the dealer had one on show with ice silver arches which looked pretty tasty but then opted for phantom black instead because I didnt have the balls :))

Reactions: TDI-line
I remember shopping between Briliant Red, Monsoon Gray Metallic and Glacier White, and being undecided.
= Red seem too flashy, and the color didn't appeal to me the 3rd time I looked at it on dealer lot.
= When I finally saw Monsoon Gray in person, it was an instant pass. It looked too much in tone with the Harbor Gray Metallic Sonata that I was ending my lease on.
-White looked too plane
Then I spotted a show car on the inside which I pointed it's attention to the dealer and he told me that it was one of the Black pearl paints, when I looked at the sticker tag and saw that it was 'Beluga Brown Metallic', I knew I saw the color of the A3 I wanted to get build.

As far as hatch vs sportback. I think it looks nicer in regular hatch.

Nobody seen this video?

Selecting a color paint for a luxury car is not a popularity contest. If I want a car that's the same color as someone else I would buy one of the 50-shades of gray painted Audis and blend with the crowd or get a VW since you're bound to spot two of the exact same car on the road on a trip, sometimes tailgating one another.

Agreed, just not a popular choice in the UK.

In Germany there are 526 results on Mobile.de (No Jassy, i'm not going to show you 526 Brown A3's). ;)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, gamegenie, MattSedg and 1 other person
Actually saw a Beluga Brown saloon in the flesh today, driven by a silver haired 70 year old granny who could barely see over the steering wheel..lol

But now I have see one in the flesh IMHO it really is worse Audi colour I have seen

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and TDI-line
Actually saw a Beluga Brown saloon in the flesh today, driven by a silver haired 70 year old granny who could barely see over the steering wheel..lol

But now I have see one in the flesh IMHO it really is worse Audi colour I have seen
:)

Reactions: Jassyo06
It's on now.....

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MattSedg
It's not a gif off

Reactions: Audi Bairn and TDI-line
I would post some bouncing boobs...

But will get banned/suspended. ;)

So i'll let someone else post them, maybe.

Reactions: Daveotto, Brasso and Jassyo06