Show me your saloon mods...

Interested to see what you have done to your saloons, spacers/wheels/springs/wind deflectors etc what you got?

Only visual mod is the winter wheels I've just fitted.. plenty under the bonnet mind :)
Screenshot 20181027 142555 Gallery

Reactions: Fatbloke, glasgowdubber, Audi Bairn and 2 others
I like tit darker :) I'm going to trade my 2012 8PA for a FL 8V S Line saloon and Daytona Gray is one of my favorite colors, alongside with the Ara Blue. It's shame that these two colors are so ridiculously priced in Denmark.

Looking forward to seeing more mods for inspiration.

I like tit darker :) I'm going to trade my 2012 8PA for a FL 8V S Line saloon and Daytona Gray is one of my favorite colors, alongside with the Ara Blue. It's shame that these two colors are so ridiculously priced in Denmark.

Looking forward to seeing more mods for inspiration.
Ara blue is worth the money (although I have seen how crazy prices are over there).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: dp_motley
Black tips, unfortunately can't find the pics I took in the day. Also blacked out the badges too.
57c44f894d5c7d3ca2127a40f04737df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: dp_motley
Fitted round tips

Fitted an RS Grill

Fitted Eibach lowering springs

Reactions: Sandra
Your car has been a bit of an inspiration already and I haven't even collected mines yet haha! How difficult was the fitting of the RS grill? Really does transform the front!
ha,ha, cheers. Its starting to get how i want it now, the grill took me and a mate who works as an Audi fitter about an hour. Not hard but a little fiddly in parts. Im also Apr stage 2 which will make you smile...:chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky: