Show me your rear of your Avant.

krisavant

Reaction score
I've recently bought a 130 sport avant with s-line badges already on it but the previous owner has removed the 1.9 badge but left the tdi badge and put the s-line under the tdi. Just doesn't look right. (Pic would have been better I know).
Any pics of different badges or removed completely anyone??

here is a shot of the rear of mine. Fully de-badged.

tom3.jpg

if you look at my pics mine has satin black ricks and black and red quattro badge, only reason mine has any badges is cos when i debadged i found out how much my paint had faded

Quite like the de badged look :cool:, but as said above there'll probably be faded vs non faded marks..nothing a DA Polisher can't sort I suppose.

Tom, do have your windows tinted in light smoke? Looks nice.
I'm about to tint my windows but don't know how dark to go.

yeah, tinted all the way round. think its 30/35% cant remember exactly. Not too dark though.

De-badged looks so sweet. Think i might do mine like that but leave just my four rings.

De-badged looks so sweet. Think i might do mine like that but leave just my four rings.

That's what I did a few months back , looks so much better ! I found using the haidryer an dental floss method !!

I've recently bought a 130 sport avant with s-line badges already on it but the previous owner has removed the 1.9 badge but left the tdi badge and put the s-line under the tdi. Just doesn't look right. (Pic would have been better I know).

Most people remove everything except the rings.

You know it's not an S-Line I'm sure?

That's good, some people have had a bit of a shock with their "S-Line" diesels in the past....!

I kept the quattro badge on mine too.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTEzLTAwMDAyLmpwZw.jpg

I know it's a 130 sport lol.
Could do with a little more oomph mind coming from a fabia vrs remapped to about 170bhp.
S-lines are 2.0tdi anyway in't they??

Oooh, just noticed you've done the wiper mod to, done this on the fabia, may take it off that and put it on the Audi...

Last edited:
B6 S-Lines were 1.8T 190's only, it was the B7 before S-Line's became so prevalent.