Show Me Your Imola Yellow S3's!!

Els

Reaction score
Just put a deposit on one earlier today, over the moon.

Whack some pictures up for some inspiration :racer:

Here you go.....

s3_1.jpg

s3_2.jpg

41.jpg

Ignore the A3 and the **** in the picture.... *cough*

ronalwheels003.jpg

ronalwheels004.jpg

ronalwheels009.jpg

Thats mine at the moment but due to go into major sergery buy the end of the month :ninja:

Saw One this morning it's a really nice colour and
they are quite rare iv only seen too and the last time I
saw one was two years ago!!!

I am so tempted to get black wheels, they look awesome.

This is nice to see man, we should have our own little club....

Indiemike, you've got a sun roof too!! :)

Lovely darkcooleo

Is it a genuine T plate, if so whats the spec?

Mines a T plate too.

Yer its a "T" plate, the 02 part is deceptive lol. Err its usual S3 spec plus what's below. Never listed all the kit on it, rough list below.

Extras:
Bose sound system
Cruise Control
Sunroof

Modification:
Miltek resonated cat back exhaust
Turbo Dynamics re-circulating dump valve
New style S3 Rims, black

Another S3 Bumblebee lol:happy:
Really really do wish i had the yellow seats though but hey i love it all the same blaitently the best colour and til last week i didn't know S3s came in T reg:huh:

Just bought new centre caps as my old ones were a bit tatty but dont know whether to keep them silver think they look quite different on the black

Another S3 Bumblebee lol:happy:
Really really do wish i had the yellow seats though but hey i love it all the same blaitently the best colour and til last week i didn't know S3s came in T reg:huh:

yes mate, T reg 1999 which would make my S3 Bumblebee one of the first S3 off the production line.

the yellow and black seats are nice, I agree but they would be much harder to keep clean, then just black leather.

IMO, wheel centres gotta go black mate !

Mines a T - plate Imola Yellow as well!

Black wheel centres look awesome mate.

yeah spose it would :p i saw a red one n thought f*** me someones gone to a lot of trouble tryin to s3 rep it.. hahaaa yeah alcantara are a lot harder to keep clean just think it looks amazing,
yeah they do look better black they were originally but the audi badge had started to go funny so i bought new ones, opened them up n thought hmmm stuck em on and havent been bothered to spray em as yet... lol laziness really

Can I resurrect an old thread? Mine... Standard 225bhp. I think the Imola Yellow is so rare now and it would be interesting to see how many are left. Post pics!

Attachments

• DSC_0098_3.JPG
    DSC_0098_3.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 316
Reactions: Ian W, JonnyDerv and ADs3
Oh no, what a shame! Mine is in the garage at the moment having all the sills welded, Haldex service, full service, new ABS sensor.... Only had it 5 weeks and spent £££ on it! I do like it though, feels totally different to drive than my 2000 A3 1.8T Sport!

Mine is now for sale. Because I had a Mini as a courtesy car and I now want one having never driven one before. Much better turning circle than the S3. Leaving the Audi gang after 11 years