Should I have a light in my boot?

Chris128

Reaction score
A quick and easy one for you guys :) every car I have owned before has always had a light in the boot but on my A3 (53 plate) it does not seem to have one and its very annoying (especially as its dark all the time at the moment!). So I just wondered if there should be a light and its broken, or if its normal for it to not have one? :confused:

Cheers
Chris

Ah ok, I'll have to have a look in the daylight then and see if the bulb has just gone or something. My girlfriend just bought a Seat Ibiza and hers doesnt have a light as well, which is what made me wonder if this was just normal on VW cars... I'm guessing hers is just broken as well though!

Thanks guys

A bit off topic but I was horrified when I discovered my A5 doesn't have a light in the glovebox.

Made dam sure when I ordered the S3 that it had more lights in it than Blackpool!

A96-0685.png

A96-0481.png

A96-0599.png

Ah ok, I'll have to have a look in the daylight then and see if the bulb has just gone or something. My girlfriend just bought a Seat Ibiza and hers doesnt have a light as well, which is what made me wonder if this was just normal on VW cars... I'm guessing hers is just broken as well though!

Thanks guys

Pedro has a strange way of deciding which Ibiza's get them in the boot and which ones dont, same as the glove box!

Thanks for the picture paddy, should make it a bit easier to find/change :) if I ever get round to looking for it... its always dark when I'm getting into/out of my car!