Should I get it?

And it looks like a chav wagon. The RS3 is infinitely more classy and means I can turn up to client meetings without being embarrassed. I just have to make sure they're not near the car when I fire her up!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Radman and Terminator x
I'm the same @D0C doesn't get too much attention unless I'm on the move!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, D0C and Radman
Sound of the RS3 is far superior - both engine & exhaust.
Audi interior materials, look & quality is leagues ahead IMO.

I test drove the a45 and s3 8v, rs3 8v wasn't due for a year. I bought the s3 8v. why? Audi has a far far better interior

Mercedes-Benz has to be thrashed, so not a nice drive, claustrophobic m appalling rear view visibility, cramped rear, mega expensive but felt cheap, laughable awful looking stuck on mmi style screen, didn't like the auto box, interior styling. Terrible ride quality, not that quick from a standing start. I think even the s3 is quicker, let alone the rs3, check you tube

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
So... Today was truly a beautiful day up here in the north. Had an awesome 3h drive up to the dealers with my Mythos Black TTS and left with this Catalunya Red RS3. Still smiling, what a car!

The TTS was truly awesome, loved every second of driving it. Plenty of pace, sharp and precise with epic interior. The RS3, a different animal for sure. Great interior also, a bit more usable as a daily plus that epic soundtrack. Videos don't do it justice, neither does my picture. But hey, you gotta share right? Better ones to come :)

Hope you all have a great weekend, I know I will!

IMG 2126
IMG 2129

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, RS3 S., Terminator x and 4 others
Where are you? It looks from the prices that you are in a EU country that thinks that anyone wanting a spirited car is fair game, such as Portugal or France.

If this is the case, then you accept the high start off price, but do consider if you buy a FL car new you will also be stung for several thousand euros gas emission tax (or does your 69k€ include this?) in other words a pre FL might be more attractive.

If it were me, I'd wait for the FL if only for the virtual dash..!
Well... I have a 2016 RS3 (lots of toys, just turned 10k miles) I also have an A4 quattro Avant with VC. Whilst good I wouldn't lose sleep if I didn't have virtual cockpit on an RS3 you will be too busy concentrating on the road ahead and grinning from ear to ear!

Reactions: Novw, Snake Pliskin and Scottyg
Great photos of 2 stunning cars ... great you have samples both.

Love the RS3 in red .... I've had mine a year & the smiles never stop !

Reactions: Radman and Novw
Great photos of 2 stunning cars ... great you have samples both.

Love the RS3 in red .... I've had mine a year & the smiles never stop !

TTS...still looks a far far better looking car....damn l wish the TTRS wasnt so extortionately expensive...lol

Also has anyone noticed that the facelift RS3 sportback hasnt had much of attention from Geneva with the Youtubers ???

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Scottyg
Yeah, it was mentioned by the usual lot beforehand but then there's been no coverage on their channels. SOL or TGE TV are normally the first two to get fast Audi's on their channels but nope. Nothing from MrJWW, SEB or AHR. Strange. Unless Audi aren't prepared to pay them since they now court fees to put certain things on their channels. Huge business and heaps of cash involved.

Reactions: RGBARGEE, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
TTS...still looks a far far better looking car....damn l wish the TTRS wasnt so extortionately expensive...lol

Also has anyone noticed that the facelift RS3 sportback hasnt had much of attention from Geneva with the Youtubers ???

The TTS styling is stunning for sure.
I often look at our TT & think how good it looks ... like a futuristic storm trooper on the outside & very slick & modern on the inside.

That said I do consider the RS3 to be more beefed up & muscular looking so out of the two the 'look' of the RS3 is the one I prefer.

The lack of attention on the face lift is odd yeah ... the sportback changes are minimal tbh but I'd of thought the saloon might have got some attention being a new model.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the (presumably) sports exhaust in that video has black tips. I believe that was missing from the Pre FL.

Better sound and easier to tune afaik. If I can find a post or two from them I'll copy it over.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
Yep that's the reason. Plus it's 2 litre turbo engine which you can't mod much due to heat issues. Even then like bmw mods cost a bomb

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

I drove an a45 and you had to thrash to get the most from it. Felt cheap and mega claustrophobic inside. Rear visibility was a joke

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk