Shot a quick music video check it out (:

tyrrelll

Lukey.T
Reaction score
So I've been busy over the last week or so getting this video shot/edited for my mate. Have a look, It wont be to everybody's taste but i think this guy has definitely got some talent.....

We shot it in Milton Keynes over the weekend and if you keep your eye out my Audi makes a cheeky appearance at the start & end.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just watched your video, car looks good, and the music was excellent also. Very well done.
Im trying to think who your friend sounds like, maybe a combination of good vocalists like James Morrison, Brandon flowers( lead vocalist of the Killers ) bit of early Usher as well. He is that good. I love my music, and listen to most genres, so thats praise from me lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrrelll
Thanks guys, haha Sandra I had to get a few sneaky car shots in there :happy: thanks for the feedback! Yeh James Morrison most definitely I think thats where he gets his inspiration from and Olly Murs has also popped up a few times.

just watched your video..very nice especially the car and the music..

looks quite good,

some of the sound levels seem out but that might be this crappy monitor speakers sometimes the background music seems to block his vocals.

Only just seen this, and yep sounds alright to me.

What I will say is that your mate needs to brush up on the naturalness of his "moves". He's nowhere near as bad but straight away reminded me of this video, especially from 2mins onward :lmfao:...

Everything else is all good though. :icon_thumright:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: N8
Hi Tyrrell, the video looked professional well made, tbh didnt like the start of the vid (in the car) dont think that worked, but did like the car in the end scene... nice car btw