shocking photos

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
ok.. the more i think about it the more it winds me up... but just look at this piping that comes from the servo to the inlet manifold.

it was taped up to the point it was hard to see.... (excuse the bluryness the camaras **** for close ups)

it has a f00kin great hole in iT

29042008218.jpg

29042008217.jpg

29042008216.jpg

cheers to the pr1ck that could of killed me my missis and my kid from having no breaks, whats wrong with people now days, i still would of bought thecar if he would of at least told me about it.
thank **** i know a bit about cars and it was not some cluless person who knows nothing.

Well found the fact that people will just cover things up like that to sell a car not thinking about the consequences realy peeees me off.

more likely its not sucking un metered air any more, nice find, probably lots of loose pipes etc in and around the car. These damn turbo cars have pipes for everything

Could have been the problem, as Byzan said, there is no longer an air leek now in the vacuum system now.

AHHHHHHH THE CARS DOIN MY HEAD IN!!!! DAYM EXHAUST HAS SNAPPED!! :gun2:

solve 1 thing just to get another thing.

"i hate cars" dont tell the car that tho!

hahaha, you know i want to.... the missis and bank account say other wise! Dam the mk2 golf!!! some 1 must want to buy it!! i need coilies and a exhuast for me audi!