She's finally here :)

Clunge

Reaction score
At last my cars arrived! Love the car but really regret not having upgrading the sound system... Standard is as poor as people have advised unfortunately. First upgrade is 100% that!

Excuse my poor iPhone pictures!

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Martinbanshee, Scottyg and 5 others
Rubber Duck delivered yer car?very swave....indeed...Only seen Bentley's delivered to Showrooms..like that,looks great mate...yeah the tiny amp/no sub is poor...but at least you can sort it
Enjoy

Looking good there Clungey!

Nice to see more white, thought they'd be far more popular on here than they are ;)

Reactions: Collinwither
Love the car. Love the delivery truck. Hope you enjoy it. ;) x

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Yeah nice touch with the waggon!

Reactions: Sandra
At last my cars arrived! Love the car but really regret not having upgrading the sound system... Standard is as poor as people have advised unfortunately. First upgrade is 100% that!
Nice car!

I initially found the standard sound surprisingly good coming from a TT with BOSE I expected it to be worse. However, I've since found it sounds good on DAB radio (some stations better than others) but not so good when playing music from my SD Card.

Anyone know if USB is better playback quality than SD?

And how do you plan to upgrade? Are you going down the OEM route? Curious how much this would cost as it's something I might consider myself.

Nice car!

I initially found the standard sound surprisingly good coming from a TT with BOSE I expected it to be worse. However, I've since found it sounds good on DAB radio (some stations better than others) but not so good when playing music from my SD Card.

Anyone know if USB is better playback quality than SD?

And how do you plan to upgrade? Are you going down the OEM route? Curious how much this would cost as it's something I might consider myself.

Hi Muttley,

Yeah defo the OEM route. There's a threat on here somewhere where someone has added the *** sub off the back of the head unit and activated the correct pins. I think I will try this as a cheap option first. Even it it just takes some of that base loading that the others can't handle will help.

I do agree it really depends on track quality also... Some songs are absolutely fine the others sound horrific. Found this with radio FM/DAB and SD though.

Can someone find the link pls. Wife had standard A3 system which is p poor after my B&O. Car was in stock so no choice at time. Loaded with other stuff so why rubbish music???

That does look nice, white really suits the 8V

Reactions: Simon L