She's a write off :(

Persian

CEO
Reaction score
Hope everybody else had a good day today...

Long story short M25, approaching the exit, i stopped and so did every other car due to the traffic...Yet a van driver behind decided to continue at 60mph+ whilst looking at the bright blue sky.

For those interested all the mods are in my sig below, and she had 69k miles :confounded:

How much is a good value from the insurer?

Gutted for you mate hope your alright how bad is the back is it beyond repair

Bumper, exhaust and tailgate are all gone including the side blades and wheels.

Damn! Hope you are OK mate, another decent S3 wasted!!

Insurance wise, I'd hope for a £5k payout with that mileage. Anything under 80k miles seems to have a premium on 8L S3s.

Cheers mate, I'm ok just a twist in my neck and yep it truly is a shame

hi mate, are you selling off the mods?. interested in badger 5 tip depending on price/colour

haha, i didnt enjoy writing it, it's only cos he stated mods are in my sig that i asked. deepest sympathys obviously :)

@Persian so sad to hear about your car, as long as you ok that's the important thing.

Reactions: Persian
Sorry to hear about your misfortune but please do not turn this thread into a classifieds...

Please post in the correct section if you want to sell parts from your car and anyone interested please PM the OP directly

Thanks

<tuffty/>

Reactions: jojo and voorhees
Bad luck there bud, hope you find a replacement soon and the insurance company don't drag their feet.

Sorry for the confusion, no I don't intend to sell anything as its being scraped I assume. Just wanted to share the situation with everyone.

Reactions: <tuffty/>
Thanks to all, I'm ok no serious injuries I just had the intentions to share the news with you all and find out what the value of the car is at that mileage and mods.

Sorry for the confusion, no I don't intend to sell anything as its being scraped I assume. Just wanted to share the situation with everyone.

Thats no probs... I figured that to be the case but as is always the case with things like this the vultures circle and inevitably turns into one (through no fault of your own)

I'd be devastated if this happened to me mate... :(

<tuffty/>

It's so sad to see this but glad you're okay mate. Hope you get a fair payout from your insurers

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no thats a shame, so sad to see your car in that state, luckily you are ok though, hoepfully you will get a decent payout on the car, keep us posted on what the insurance company come back with.

Balls! Very bad times, I'd be a wreck. Glad you're OK, let us know how it goes with the insurance.

update for those following, managed to get a courtesy car (C220) from the insurer until everything else is sorted.
Although I'm gutted for my S3 and am sure nothing will come close to her, got to say these mercs drive beautifully.

Reactions: Mav190sline and jojo