Shell V power prices

Just threw £40 worth in as I was at my ladies place, 138.9, OUCH!!! get's much more pricey they'll need to start selling petrol with complimentary vaseline

After 2 years I been persuaded to switch to regular Shell cos they want too much extra for V Power and cant say I notice any diff in my 2.5Tdi but will stick with V Power in her Micra cos it goes much better and its much better mpg than mine

Been using Momentum 99 for a little while now, I like Momentum but in my mind there is a difference in V-Power (being better). Think I'm gonna start filling with V power again. Prices around South Wales are around 1.36.

Did someone say Diesel? ;)

G
where is that mate as i filled up my car last week at 144.9 per litre for v-power petrol in cardiff

Last edited:
I paid 150.9 for V Power Diesel last weekend :( ! The price digits were flying up and the litres were going up soooo slow!

Jeasus Lads its £1.51 in shetland!! and thats for 95ron, you guys are doing well!!

141.0 ish In Nottingham

Coming from a derv I will have more fill ups so better get myself a points card lol

151.9 now for V Power Diesel in Teesside :(

Why do they still hide the price until you remove the nozzle?The premium seems toohigh to be justified and I will stick to reg until it comes down.If the big producers can go on strike over their new taxes cant we go on strike over V Power?

:lmfao:

I don't want to jinx it, but it seems ok for now so I'll be sticking to the hard stuff.

Plus im scared theyll take my hard earned Vpower card away from me

they wont take it away from you dude, dont worry. i havnt used v-power in about 9 months and ive still got mine.

I'm hoping to get my V-Power card after this quarter :rockwoot:need 150 litres in a quarter to qualify and I've already exceeded that!

What do you mean hide the prices, is it not on top of the nozzle??

All the stations I have been to have the price on top of where the hose sits, so you know straightaway what the cost is.

I have had a V Power card for a few years now, but I find the quality of them is really bad, I am about to get my 4th replacement one now, as they just tend to stop working, then its so much hassle getting the points readded, as they want you to scan the reciepts then send them in, they then add the points bit by bit, rather than adding them in one go and doing it!!!

So frustrating!!

What do you mean hide the prices, is it not on top of the nozzle??

All the stations I have been to have the price on top of where the hose sits, so you know straightaway what the cost is.

I have had a V Power card for a few years now, but I find the quality of them is really bad, I am about to get my 4th replacement one now, as they just tend to stop working, then its so much hassle getting the points readded, as they want you to scan the reciepts then send them in, they then add the points bit by bit, rather than adding them in one go and doing it!!!

So frustrating!!
I have never seen the price shown they should all do this and I will say so next time I fill up

Ive not long started using v power diesil again but am starting to question is it really worth the extra

After only using V-Power Diesel for the past 3+ months I am now fully convinced it is worth the extra money (which isn't that much when calculated over a full tank). The engine has better response and actually sounds so much quieter than other cars of the same make/spec etc.

This will alway's be a hot topic for debate though I suppose ......

One of my mates had his car (Seat Leon FR) mapped last week at Revo and they told him that they cant advance the timing any more because the fuel he was running was "****e". He was using Tesco 99! Apparently the Tesco 99 fuel quality isn't consistant from delivery to delivery. Sometimes you'll have a good batch then the next time you fill up it wont be as good.