She has arrived

Reactions: Terminator x
Both lovely and keepers I would guess.

Love the older mg with chrome bumpers not so keen on the later rubber ones.

How old are you RG?

Can I call you faither?? Still not worked out your name lol

If she has many more miles on the clock when I collect I will reject it!!

Attachments

• IMG_3383.jpg
    IMG_3383.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: RYuill
Took mine out for a spin today. What a machine. Was giggling at the noise.

40 miles on the clock after my drive. Will be checking it's the same when I collect.

997e2cda72c095a55a6d5002e6770222.jpg

Reactions: cpc_s3, Princess RS3, Camerz- and 1 other person
That looks the dog's!! Stunning mate.. not long to wait now. ;)

Reactions: RYuill
Nice very nice RYuill

RG Mythos is the best black

Reactions: RGBARGEE
I also got the tech pack plus connect for free as my dealer forgot to remove it from my order when I asked him.

Not very often you get something for nothing, especially something like that

Hope all goes well. The Cat Red/Black does look smart ! But no Pan Roof, I can't live without the roof having owned several roadsters/cabs etc.

RG

40 miles on the clock after my drive. Will be checking it's the same when I collect.

Was going to change my order from sepang to Nardo and then you show this! Looks superb

Don't see red very often at all ... But looks $hit !

$hit hot !!!!!! :sunglasses:

That does look really special RY ... The black pack, wheels, privacy & mirrors really contrast superbly :sunglasses:

The photo really does nothing for it either. You really have to see it in the flesh to see how good it actually looks.

I saw a standard one at Cardiff and was underwhelmed but the Black pack, Privacy and better wheels really work IMHO. Bit too flash for me though!!

nice i like it in red. that orange looks good too.

Look what they've lent me ;-)

Mythos BLACK ...

Attachments

• IMG_3386.jpg
    IMG_3386.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 335
Reactions: RYuill, Spaceman_RS3, AndyB-S3 and 1 other person
Look what they've lent me ;-)

Mythos BLACK ...

.... is that your Dealers current demo then RG ?

what is the spec of this car ?

Mag ride or standard suspension / sports or standard exhaust etc .... any differences to the demo car you first drove ?

It's Bristol Audi demo on Audi.co.uk website. See the spec on there. Loved it . Much better colour than last Nandos demonstrator ;-).. Like the black wheels and Pan Roof .
They loaned it for the day while they prepped late wife's Glacier A3 and put it on audi website on sale or return. The Mythos looks great but not sure about Red calipers. Really missed reversing camera and hill hold. SS seats ok but no better than standard in my opinion. Great fun!!! Not very economical
74d0eb87e49ec6e3ca1c2e8d37f5a203.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: T-800 and Spaceman_RS3
If not specked hilly old but wondering if I should have. When is it most useful RG

Hill hold assist is a cheap option. Just leave it on and brake engages. Agree on auto there is rarely an issue but when it's on no creep forward. I've had it on S3/A7 and rate it highly..should be standard fitment!

Be better for the brakes too is pad deposit transfer wonder if I'll add it.

I have just been to see my car at the delivery compound.
Floret Silver,
Black Styling Pack
Privacy Glass
Deletion of model Spec
Tech pack High
B&O
Folding Mirrors.

I have asked the dealers to try to source a stick on front plates to get the full grill effect. The plate mountings are just screwed on. Delivery 1st March, had to go see her.37 miles on the clock
IMG 0277
IMG 0272
IMG 0273
IMG 0275
IMG 0276
IMG 0277

Reactions: Terminator x, RGBARGEE, AndyB-S3 and 1 other person
I have just been to see my car at the delivery compound.
Floret Silver,
Black Styling Pack
Privacy Glass
Deletion of model Spec
Tech pack High
B&O
Folding Mirrors.

I have asked the dealers to try to source a stick on front plates to get the full grill effect. The plate mountings are just screwed on. Delivery 1st March, had to go see her.37 miles on the clock
View attachment 76427 View attachment 76422 View attachment 76423 View attachment 76425 View attachment 76426 View attachment 76427

Wow looks awesome mate !!!!!!

Floret is a VERY rare & elite club :)

Mine starts build on 1st Feb.

So you love the floret on the flesh then ?

Looks ace with black pack.

Blends style & cool really perfect IMO :sunglasses:

904846... mines 904797! Looking good.

Hope you got a good discount for not having the badges!!

Last edited:
Wow looks awesome mate !!!!!!

Floret is a VERY rare & elite club :)

Mine starts build on 1st Feb.

So you love the floret on the flesh then ?

Looks ace with black pack.

Blends style & cool really perfect IMO :sunglasses:
Looks stunning in the flesh, loving it. IMHO I think the moving of the plate will make it look a bit more aggressive. There will not be many the same out there. Car in front looks in the mirror, massive grill smiling at them, coming past!

The silver with silver wheels makes it look even less like a RS than the car does normally.
Great sleeper colour.....if that's what you are after.

At least it's indoor with the covers on!!!!

My dealer told me that they always remove covers on delivery to check car is OK as Audi will not take responsibility for damage which could happen after delivery. Protectives re installed and as well as a hefty discount I now have FOC Lifeshine too. Happy.

Mine not touching covers giving straight over road to dealer.

My dealer told me that they always remove covers on delivery to check car is OK as Audi will not take responsibility for damage which could happen after delivery. Protectives re installed and as well as a hefty discount I now have FOC Lifeshine too. Happy.

Noooooooo!
Do not let Audi put on Lifeshine, they have no idea how to wash a car properly let alone detail a car and will not apply it properly.
I'd decline their freebie and pay a professional detailer £300 to do a proper job using far better quality products.

The silver with silver wheels makes it look even less like a RS than the car does normally.
Great sleeper colour.....if that's what you are after.

At least it's indoor with the covers on!!!!
I like to try to keep a low profile if I can. The dealer is not going to psi it until the 3rd wk Feb. I gave him a list of the faults, brakes, wheel trims, shock mountings, exhaust sound out of one side, cover falling off under the engine tray. He said he would delay the pdi to wait to see if there are Audi fixes being applied

Those faults sound worrying ginger. Can you share anymore detail? As for not letting dealer do life shine/ detailing . I have had them do this before and they bring in an external guy who was really good. Not worried in the least. My glass remains half full.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and T-800
The "faults" are no big deal - wheel bolt covers are a bit loose I've lost a few, suspension can make some thudding or knocking sounds going over bumps (fix is new bushes or something), and whilst the car is very loud the sound seems to come from passenger side only!

TX.

That's right .... all the 'faults' are a culmination of combined issues some people have experienced with thier cars - they are not inherent problems for every car Guys !

I ain't getting up tight about plastic sheets left on or off or 'possible' faults that 'might' happen .... if there are any issues I know my trusted Dealer will sort them.

Those of us looking forward to delivery of our new cars need to concentrate on that more and start worrying less about things that might happen lol :)

We have one of the best cars of the moment to look forward to BIG TIME so let's start ramping up the excitement as March is getting closer each day and we'll soon be part of a very exclusive club. We've been waiting a long time for these special cars and I for one can't wait to handed the keys to my very own RS3 :sunglasses::greyrs4:

Reactions: Princess RS3, Terminator x, RYuill and 2 others
Snake is right have had mine since October and am over the moon with it, "Faults" will happen I'm experiencing a few of them, as long as Audi rectify them I'm happy.

Ginger, Floret is a really nice colour my partner has it on her A1 with the darker contrast roof it looks stunning.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I am very happy with the colour, with the faults/comments on the forum I mentioned them to the sales rep. I asked him if he was aware of them and could he ask the technician to check for fixes during the pdi. I would prefer they were looked at before I get the car rather than I have to take it back in