SQ5 Servicing

banchory

Reaction score
Was at Audi today, speaking about first service for SQ5, which will be needed in a couple of months.Spoke about oil change in gearbox and differential, and was told they never get changed at all.Seems strange??

Reactions: Bulldog
Was at Audi today, speaking about first service for SQ5, which will be needed in a couple of months.Spoke about oil change in gearbox and differential, and was told they never get changed at all.Seems strange??
Any thoughts guys?

Any recommended independent Audi servicing guys South of Scotland or about???

Any recommended independent Audi servicing guys South of Scotland or about???
'Unit20' on the Wirral between Chester-Liverpool, I'm taking my S3 there in a couple of weeks for its second service/inspection. Audi wanted between £365-£439 depending on which dealer I took it to. Unit20 are doing it for £220!!! All genuine Audi parts are used, they also use the Audi online software to show the service has been done. On top of that they also give you a genuine Audi paper service book with their stamp in it, so you can sell it to a private buyer and show them the cars history.

I have looked at reviews and guys come from all over the country to use them as they have a good reputation! This is off one guy that commented on Facebook:

Screenshot wwwfacebookcom 2017 02 13 16 42 15

When I called in to take a look and book the service in they had a lot of top end Audi's in there getting work done!

'Unit20' on the Wirral between Chester-Liverpool, I'm taking my S3 there in a couple of weeks for its second service/inspection. Audi wanted between £365-£439 depending on which dealer I took it to. Unit20 are doing it for £220!!! All genuine Audi parts are used, they also use the Audi online software to show the service has been done. On top of that they also give you a genuine Audi paper service book with their stamp in it, so you can sell it to a private buyer and show them the cars history.

I have looked at reviews and guys come from all over the country to use them as they have a good reputation! This is off one guy that commented on Facebook:

View attachment 117869

When I called in to take a look and book the service in they had a lot of top end Audi's in there getting work done!
THANK yOU GUYS