Servicing North West

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Gotta get my car in for a full service soon, any1 know of any decent places in the north west/north wales areas

Cheers 4 your help

Audi themselves may be cheap enough, or try awsomegti.

Did they find problems that wernt there on your "free MOT"?

WHAT I HEAR YOU SAY....... A THOUSAND PROBLEMS ...LOL TITS

Did they find problems that wernt there on your "free MOT"?

They were a right pain, failed it on emmissions which i know it would have problems with but i took it there and told them to test this straight away when the car was red hot, but they left it till last thing after me waitin there 3 hours with the car, but the other things they failed it on were a joke...

Headlight beams 2 low, ive lowered the car 30mm and said the are to far out

Brake lines attached to chassis with cable ties (1 cable tie is used to just tidy the cables up)

Front hanger missing, but ive looked and nothing is missing??

Front light washers line leaking and electrical hazard (i checked this and was a hazard due to the fact the stupid man disconnected it and never put it back propley leaving a small gap on the seal

Makes me laugh, i know they might be having problems with every1 bein skint at the min but i couldnt get over the amount of silly problems that werent even there

typical knobs i was gonna get mine service from audi not so sure now mines an 06 so there shouldnt be any problems should there ??

or will they say i got the wrong airfreshner in there and get charged 5 ton.... lol

I always use Votex in Congleton for servicing the A3 and also the R32. Brilliant guys there and really good prices, they specailise in VAGs.