1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service record

S1.Garry Jun 2, 2018

1. S1.Garry

S1.Garry New Member

Hi guys don’t want to appear dumb but how do I go about viewing my digital service record.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972 Winter is coming... Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Audi S1 quattro

I didn't think you could, you can however, go into Audi and ask them for a printed copy. I did that on mine when I first bought it as I wanted to see what had been serviced in it's first year.

If you find out how to view the record online, please post back. ;)

4. Tony-c-

Tony-c- Revo stage 2 current dyno 320hp 392ft lbs/531nm :D Team Sepang Audi S1 quattro

If you register a MyAudi account and link vehicle details with account you can veiw it online on MyAudi website

5. S1.Garry

S1.Garry New Member

I have registered with my Audi and in the service drop down box it opens owners literature. It’s so annoying.

6. Tony-c-

Tony-c- Revo stage 2 current dyno 320hp 392ft lbs/531nm :D Team Sepang Audi S1 quattro

Just logged onto myAudi account. Service record is no longer on the site. Can only assume this is because they are changing the site due to the new audi connect key available in new A8, A7 and soon to be A6 and so the site is in beta form along with changes to old version.