SERVICE - PROOF

j0nny2013

Reaction score
So yet another reason why I love the new Newcastle Audi dealership!

You can see them working on your car!

Had to service my car other day and I could see them draining my oil which is always nice to see! Thought id share a pic, the workshop is amazing.

Reactions: daydotz and Sandra
The service reception at my local dealer is like going to the doctor's. You report to the person at the nearest desk as you walk in and she then shows you to the settee-furnished waiting area. A few minutes later she invites you to go over to another desk where the service executive (or similar inflated title) discusses the work to be carried out on your vehicle as though open heart surgery is being contemplated. There is not so much as a whiff of grease or a glimpse of an oily rag. Same procedure at the end of the day when you collect your vehicle. I would love to watch my car being serviced, not out of mistrust of the dealer, but out of interest because I used to do all my own servicing and repairs until cars became just too complicated for the average joe.

Reactions: j0nny2013
They have a similar thing at my local, when my 8P had some warranty work I could watch it in pieces :( as he worked on it.

I didn't realise it was mine until I sat down while a courtesy car was being sorted, gutted, but happy it got fixed.