Service plan - worth it? Cost?

sunscreemer

Back with the 4 rings
Reaction score
Seen some conflicting info. on this for S3 owners, but as i'm 3 weeks (and one day) away from picking up my S3 SB i'd like to know what others have been quoted for service plans, whether on an up front cost or preferably for a monthly fee?

I'll be doing 10,000 miles pa and have a 4 year PCP deal with a 4 year warranty. So I guess on this mileage basis, is it worth taking out a service plan and how much is it likely to be?

Ditto., would be interested as Audi seem to have publishing the price...

The info is in the latest brochure or Google Audi complete or trawl the Audi website but a quick summary is.....

£20/month for three years gets you a service contract, £25/month for three years gets you a service, maintenance and first MOT.

If you have you car put on annual service schedule it's good VFM on long service schedule you will be out of pocket..IMHO

Are other threads on here discussing pros and cons but can get to the links due to bad French country Internet.

That is in the old brochure (Oct 2014).
The June 2015 it just says contact yourlocal dealer for a quote....

Not (m)any service plan takers then it seems!

I did for my 8p and was happy., so curious what the 8v will cost.
I also think the five year warranty is a bargain at £550.
Even a small fault would eat that amount in no time.

If no one can answer this then can someone please give me a rough estimate for an annual service on an S3 so I can weigh up whether a monthly service plan is worthwhile.

If no one can answer this then can someone please give me a rough estimate for an annual service on an S3 so I can weigh up whether a monthly service plan is worthwhile.
Trying to find out myself, went in to my local dealer to find but after being sat in the waiting area for half an hour I got bored and walked out.