Service interval changed?

S32B

Reaction score
OK so I've done 7500 miles in my S3 which will be one year old in March, today I had the first oil service done.

Looking at the mmi it now shows the following (see pic), looking at that it means another oil service/change will be due next year and the more expensive service done the year after when the car will be 3 years old...is that correct?

Before today's service was done, it was showing as the more expensive service was due next year.

Service

This could be a very very expensive service!...I'm going in next week for a price on a S3 saloon :D

Reactions: pburv
OK so I've done 7500 miles in my S3 which will be one year old in March, today I had the first oil service done.

Looking at the mmi it now shows the following (see pic), looking at that it means another oil service/change will be due next year and the more expensive service done the year after when the car will be 3 years old...is that correct?

Before today's service was done, it was showing as the more expensive service was due next year.

View attachment 80980

This could be a very very expensive service!...I'm going in next week for a price on a S3 saloon :D

I would ask for a discount on the service if you are planning on a new purchase...Make it part of the deal and try and get a free service(might be awkward if you don't go through with the deal tho..lol)..What's the spec of car are you looking at?:friends:

S3 saloon (Manual) think I'd miss it too much if I went s-tronic, as for spec/extras I'm happy with what I have now, so not much change!

Exterior
Ibis white

Interior
Seats: Lunar silver
Dashboard: Black
Carpet: Black
Headliner: Black

Equipment
Comfort package
Cruise control
Deletion of model and technology badges at rear
Door mirrors - electrically folding, adjustable and heated
Interior lighting package
Parking system plus, front and rear.

Just sent him the details, so see what he comes up with...you never know! I've sent a couple of people there over the past year, one of which was Daz who collected his S3 a few weeks back, so hopefully that will make them a bit more generous :D

Reactions: pburv
S3 saloon (Manual) think I'd miss it too much if I went s-tronic, as for spec/extras I'm happy with what I have now, so not much change!

Exterior
Ibis white

Interior
Seats: Lunar silver
Dashboard: Black
Carpet: Black
Headliner: Black

Equipment
Comfort package
Cruise control
Deletion of model and technology badges at rear
Door mirrors - electrically folding, adjustable and heated
Interior lighting package
Parking system plus, front and rear.

Just sent him the details, so see what he comes up with...you never know! I've sent a couple of people there over the past year, one of which was Daz who collected his S3 a few weeks back, so hopefully that will make them a bit more generous :D
Nice spec. Mate...
Hope you get a good result. I wish Audi would do an 'Introduce a friend scheme' in exchange for discounts etc..:friends: