Service history on my Audi

Byron Jones

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how to check the service history on the my Audi website all it seems to show is the pdi history and this
(Online services may be deactivated
The status of the privacy settings in this vehicle is not displayed here. Online services may not work, as the “Send data” switch in the vehicle is switched off.)
I have no idea what this means.
any help please.
Audi TT quattro 67 plate

Last edited:
Hi does anyone know how to check the service history on the my Audi website all it seems to show is the pdi history and this
The status of the privacy settings in this vehicle is not displayed here. Online services may not work, as the “Send data” switch in the vehicle is switched off.)
any help please.
Audi TT quattro 67 plate

Best go into your local Audi dealer and speak everso nicely to the service staff and they'll print you out chapter and verse from their ElsaPro records. And yes they can, and have done for my cars, but you need to ask nicely...

any help please.
Audi TT quattro 67 plate

This privacy message we get even if data within the vehicle is switched on. I assume you've registered with the 'MyAudi' website, entered in your vehicle's VIN number and then you should have had a PIN code generated.
Then you need to link the connect services in the car using the connection manager. if you've the Technology pack then the car get's three years connect services, if not it was three months, but Audi were increasing this year by year.

Once you've done this then, if you've not owned the car from you, you may need to registered as the key holder of the car by a dealership.
Please read through this thread https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/digital-service-record.382444/#post-3392454 where I managed to get mine to show the digital service record.
However it is strange you can see the PDI, not the whole service record, thus I would check with your dealership the car has actually got one.