Service history book..my18?

cjp2k

Reaction score
Just a quick question should a new car come with a service history book. I think I remember seeing one in my old now written off car.

But my new my18 only has the owners manual.

Anyone else with a my18 can you check if you have a service book.

Cheers

Just a quick question should a new car come with a service history book. I think I remember seeing one in my old now written off car.

Cheers

No it's stored on the MMI.

Disclaimer - my last 2 BMWs history were stored on the idrive.

I'm assuming it's the same.

Cheers

Nope, dealer yesterday confirmed that everything is logged online now. There is longer a service booklet

Cheers
I have just read this evening that the service is kept electronically know and that is kept where your car is serviced but you can obtain the service details from any Audi dealership, but you can have a printed record of your car if requested, I have seen a key for receptor at the spares dept where they stick you key in and the can see your cars details on screen although I have never seen it done but I assume that is what it is for, hope that helps cheers from Colin and all the best