Service Campaign 45H2 ??

MAS100

Reaction score
My My Audi App has a new alert. "Service Campaign. Please contact an Authorised Audi partner. Your vehicle is affected by the following service campaign. S-software update for engine control unit 45H2."
Anyone know anything about it? Mine's a 2.0TFSI MY18 Allroad. I wish they'd say what the update was for!

I've just seen that as well for my 2.0 TFSI A4. Would be good to know what it is all about - guess a call to the dealer is needed!

Are you able to do a screenshot? Just because I'm never sure where these messages should be popping up and I'm worried I'm missing them! Haha

In your MyAudi app scroll to service on the home page, I had an indication that there was a new message
Screenshot 20180628 154419 myAudi

When I tapped on service, could see alert in field campaigns which then showed

Screenshot 20180628 154419 myAudi
Screenshot 20180628 154702 myAudi

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Daggerit
My myaudi app hardly has any function that works these days. Went to the web version and nothing there either. What engine output have you guys got?

Nothing on mine either.
That said my previous service details have now reappeared in the MyAudi app though only in my ios version. Still nothing shown on the website access via PC (original or beta sites).

Reactions: cuke2u
S-software update for engine control unit 45H2
Anyone know anything about it?

Mine popped up with it too, dealer says it's related to adaptive cruise control and the stop/start functionality can sometimes prevent the car from restarting. When I said I don't have ACC they advised book it in anyway, rather than waiting for next service.

Hey it gets a complimentary car wash, vehicle inspection, and a coffee or two ....

Mine popped up with it too, dealer says it's related to adaptive cruise control and the stop/start functionality can sometimes prevent the car from restarting. When I said I don't have ACC they advised book it in anyway, rather than waiting for next service.

Hey it gets a complimentary car wash, vehicle inspection, and a coffee or two ....
I suggest you do not let them valet your car if you value your paintwork...