1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Service book

joinerman Jul 6, 2020

1. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

My cars in for service tomorrow and looking through the service book I notice after tomorrow there’s no more room in the book to record future services, what’s the crack ?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. I'm Just Rob.

I'm Just Rob. Moderating or something, Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Just staple the receipt to the back of the book, it should have all the info on it such as milage and what was done so that will be proof enough.

4. joinerman

Agh there’s a problem there Rob, the thing is I use a long trusted garage and we have special terms if you know what I mean so no receipt

5. I'm Just Rob.

I'm Just Rob. Moderating or something, Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Yes, that maybe be a small problem.
    Next plan , take a pic of the last unused page and then print off some new ones and just staple them in the back of the service book.

6. joinerman

Good idea Rob, better do that know before I go off in the morning and forget.

7. I'm Just Rob.

If you need a complete page with the two service records drop me a pm and i'll take a pic from my service book as i have a few still blank.

8. joinerman

Message sent Rob