Seriously Likeable?!!

Gill ZB

Reaction score
I have a trophy on the forum for being seriously likeable :relaxed:!! Please would someone inform my 'hopefully not for much longer' boss and the 50+ companies I've applied for jobs with !! And all the people who don't like me - that I don't know about and don't want to !! :tearsofjoy: Lol

Reactions: Sandra, SimonSystems and Gazwould
I have a trophy on the forum for being seriously likeable :relaxed:!! Please would someone inform my 'hopefully not for much longer' boss and the 50+ companies I've applied for jobs with !! And all the people who don't like me - that I don't know about and don't want to !! :tearsofjoy: Lol
Oh - and tbh its my pride and joy that is seriously likeable - still looking out of the window and asking myself "is he really mine??!" Scared that ill wake up one day and he'll just be a dream ....wonder if any other owners felt like this about their first Audi ?! :relaxed:....the only feeling that comes close was when I had a respray on my beloved Cortina - I actually cried when I saw him :hearteyes::sleepy: he was so perfect lol

....wonder if any other owners felt like this about their first Audi ?! :relaxed:

Gill - I've felt like that about EVERY Audi that I've had / got! I don't like the car being out of my sight...I even go and check on him at lunchtime :yes:...just to make sure he's still A) there and B) unmarked C) secure...

Simon

Reactions: Gill ZB
....wonder if any other owners felt like this about their first Audi ?! :relaxed:

Gill - I've felt like that about EVERY Audi that I've had / got! I don't like the car being out of my sight...I even go and check on him at lunchtime :yes:...just to make sure he's still A) there and B) unmarked C) secure...

Simon
Glad I'm not alone - so you will understand - unlike my boss that I will not leave him on an industrial estate 38 miles from where I work and get a lift. The job is not getting any better and I hear a colleague has had a pay rise and a promotion and a job 5 mins from where he works yet he keeps the company van while I get quarter the pay and no mileage and busted to 37.5 hours !!! Honestly .....I have to get a new job - and yes for the sake of my beloved TT lol!

Reactions: SimonSystems