Seriously Cheesed Off!!!!

Eeef

Lord of War
Reaction score
Some ****** chav on a scooter pulls up beside me at the lights. Lights change, suprisingly I'm faster away then a shift nifty Honda Fifty. Chav wobbles and folds my mirror back. Stamp on brakes. Get out of car. Push chav off of ped. Fold mirror back. Leave chav lying in road and drive off.

OK, I thought, so it's going to be one of those journeys....

Pulling off the A4 onto the M4 slip road at Junction7 (Slough)
Getting up to speed, BMW estate in front off me.
Something appears at the back off the BM

BANG!!!

Piece of 4x2 inxs of 6ft long hits the front of the car, width ways at the front.
Majority of it goes under the car but the noise was to great to mean I got away with it scot free.

Can't summon up the courage to look at the car until I get to Winchester services.

Front Votex lip has been torn off on the OS, all 3 lower grills have been mashed and one of my fog lights isn't working.

Guess it could of been worse, could have come through the screen. But right now that feels like it might have been preferable.

Looks like my Revo money might have to get diverted....

I'll post some pics when I can face it.

Man that is some bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif. Glad to hear you are ok though

So where did the offending article come from? Under the BM?

Your insurance should cover the damage though, so maybe your remap could still be on the cards?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif, sorry to hear that man.

I was just getting annoyed about the scratch and little dent on my bonnet too. Reckon some ****'s sat on it.

Anyway, this kind of puts things into perspective.

Your insurance will cover the damage but the excess might rob you of the revo money anyhow.

Sh!t man sorry to hear that. We all know it could have been worse but I doubt it makes you feel any better. If you want a cash in hand body shop that I use let me know, there not that cheap but you do get an excellant job!

J.

[ QUOTE ]
Get out of car. Push chav off of ped. Fold mirror back. Leave chav lying in road and drive off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful! I spent a Saturday night down at The Bridewell (famous Leeds police station) just for shouting and pipping my horn at some bloke who ran a red light and then proceeded to barge his ****** old A6 past me at the next set of lights. He took my reg and reported me claiming I'd got out of my car and chased him down the road threatening to kill him (complete work of fiction - all I did was wind my window down and tell him to get his fukking eyes tested)

According to the officer that cautioned me they have to investigate (and record) all such reports "since the Huntley thing". Yeah right.

So, if I don't like your forum posts I can get your car reg from your gallery pics and after a quick call to the police cause you some major inconvenience. Hmmm...

Same thing happened to me a couple months back whilst driving down the M6 (southbound). Some vehicle with a trailer attached to it carrying planks of 2x4 in the middle lane. Next thing I know there's 2 planks of wood bouncing on the motorway heading for my car... luckily the planks went UNDER, crunch (horrible sounding noise!).

Sped up, gave driver the finger amongst other rude gestures and carried on with my journey home. Not much you can do really. They had foreign plates.

Eeef

Sorry to hear that mate! ****** bad day! Not as bad as one of my work mates. His birthday on Monday got cakes on way into work. Some idiot went into the side of him at a roundabout. So he came in phoned up insurance.... Yesterday so one reversed into him in a car park.... Luckily they had left their business card and details... Wonder whats gonna happen today for him!

H

Nasty - bad luck.

I guess many of us have run over stuff that has damaged our vehicles - I clobbered something on the M40 3 years ago that sliced right through the outer and inner sills as though the metal was tissue paper - a 10 inch hole. To this day I don't know what did it.

Could be worse i suppose.

£450 done privately at the body shop that fitted the kit in the first place.

Booked in for Monday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Whoops, my maths was a bit off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just picked it up from the bodyshop...£684...ouch.

They did wash it though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif