Sequential rear lights

Philt25

Reaction score
Hi all
Thanks for the acceptance to the forum group.
I need some advice on rear sequential lights for my A4(b8) manufactured in Dec 2011. I have looked on ebay and they do sell them from the US or Australia and in some cases £400+ delivery. Anyone know where I can purchase these lights please.
Car has original halogen lights on at the mo.
Many thanks
20211028 090316

Welcome to Audi-sport.net

Welcome, have you tried Aliexpress ? Try the Chinese market, they will definitely have something as they do love the Audi saloons there.

I have gone through Aliexpress till my eyes went sore and nothing only thing I can find is for an A6
Chatting with a guy from ebay regarding some he's selling so fingers crossed. I'm getting confused with year and face lift as mine was manufactured in Dec 2011 so I assume its pre face-lift
I have new headlights arriving soon and will post pics if all goes well.
Cheers for the help and advice

Reactions: Jcbmally
I looked into this some years ago, I have a Feb 2011 S4 and so have mainly LEDs, I was only interested in retrofitting dynamic ie "flowing" indicators, the only ones I could find are only sequential, ie split into 2 switching - which, in my mind after checking some videos, looked pants and a poor lookie likie version of the proper dynamic indicators.

As always each to their own, just a warning in case you are hoping for same as proper dynamic indicators, that is all.

Reactions: Philt25
I looked into this some years ago, I have a Feb 2011 S4 and so have mainly LEDs, I was only interested in retrofitting dynamic ie "flowing" indicators, the only ones I could find are only sequential, ie split into 2 switching - which, in my mind after checking some videos, looked pants and a poor lookie likie version of the proper dynamic indicators.

As always each to their own, just a warning in case you are hoping for same as proper dynamic indicators, that is all.
Many thanks for the heads up. Think I will just opt for the LED ones as I agree there are some tacky ummitations on the market
Many thanks again