Sepang S3 smashed up :(

Agent57

Reaction score
So not even 1 year in and my S3 has been hit! I was sat stationary at a stop sign and a white van hit my front Right. It's now sat at the garage awaiting parts, I'm just hoping the paint match is okay.
IMG_3201_zpssoiqngml.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3219_zpskxhva3tr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3212_zpsefwxk224.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3216_zpstcnukigj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3215_zpsi4kayfvb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3214_zpsbpdzlwsn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3213_zpsckxlvflf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So not even 1 year in and my S3 has been hit! I was sat stationary at a stop sign and a white van hit my front Right. It's now sat at the garage awaiting parts, I'm just hoping the paint match is okay.
IMG_3201_zpssoiqngml.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3219_zpskxhva3tr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3212_zpsefwxk224.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3216_zpstcnukigj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3215_zpsi4kayfvb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3214_zpsbpdzlwsn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3213_zpsckxlvflf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

.......can't see the pic mate but I feel your pain :(

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Sorry to hear that mate.Hope you get it sorted without to much hassle..:concern:

Reactions: zippster, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Really sorry to hear this mate - paint match will be fine as its so new so try not to worry.

Reactions: zippster, Jassyo06, Simon L and 1 other person
ouch. that sucks! its metal and that can be replaced.

Hopefully you or occupants driving the car are all okay.

Reactions: zippster
That's a fair hit buddy. All ok? As said, it's a total bummer but it can be fixed. Not much comfort I know as I'd be fit to burst.

Heartbreaking. I hope the wait to get it fixed isn't too long.

Been without mine for nearly 2months now with no light at the end of the tunnel. Still, loving the Peugeot 308 diesel courtesy car.

Reactions: Bandicoot51
@Agent57 thats quite a bump. Hope you get it sorted really soon. As long as you ok that's all that matters. Cars can be fixed or replaced

Such a shame mate...I really feel for you .Hope your car makes a full and speedy recovery...

Hope you gave them hell for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv
Terrible, I feel for you.
Hope you get it sorted soon.

Ouch this hurts! Hope you get it fixed without troubles mate!
It made me uneasy seeing these photos... Right up there with scuffed alloys! :-(

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
A mere tickle compared to what I did to my poor Cupra last year. Just take solace in the fact that no one was hurt. (you didn't punch him, did you?)

I'm now hovering over the reply button debating whether to press it, thinking folk are prolly gonna wanna know what happened!

:D

Reactions: Jassyo06
Sorry to see this :( Hope all is fixed OK...is it at an Audi garage?

Hopefully no one was injured and the car will be fixed better than new.

Ben

Reactions: pburv
Hopefully no one was injured and the car will be fixed better than new.

Ben
Slightly off topic....I like your engineering flowchart in your avatar...lol

Reactions: azibux1
Heartbreaking. I hope the wait to get it fixed isn't too long.

Been without mine for nearly 2months now with no light at the end of the tunnel. Still, loving the Peugeot 308 diesel courtesy car.

2 months! you're joking? I was expecting a few weeks max!. On the up side, I have an £80,000 Mercedes S class as a courtesy car :) I must say I definitely prefer the Audi regardless of the massive price difference.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Sorry to see this :( Hope all is fixed OK...is it at an Audi garage?

Thankyou! The car is at a garage recommended by Audi Esurance yes. What a load of rubbish that service is too!

Reactions: S32B, DrEskimo and pburv
Thankyou! The car is at a garage recommended by Audi Esurance yes. What a load of rubbish that service is too!
Does he have any reason to contest the claim? Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Ouch! Unlucky buddy, hope its sorted out for you without too much hassle

As far as I can work out, Audi Ensurance just introduces another useless company into the large mix of already useless companies that you have to chase to get anything done...?

Merc S-Class...blimey the insurance company is milking them for everything they can aren't they! Careful you don't get stung with an unexpected bill for the rental...no sure how people can, but I did read somewhere that it can happen...

Crikey hope you are ok and not to sore if at all . The car will get fixed , just be a fussy customer and keep an eye on repairs.
I nearly got taken out by a **** driver pulling out of a junction yesterday , he didn't even acknowledge that he nearly got hit bet he heard the bad words I used and heard my horn getting blasted .

Reactions: Jassyo06