Sepang C7 RS6 Avant - CX15 *** - North West

opelfruit

Reaction score
Does this belong to anyone?

I don't often get jealous, but I hate you! :hubbahubba:

Quite possibly my dream car, I know it's new and all that but if you don't want it then I'll take it off you (no?).

Attachments

• 20150324_090849.jpg
    20150324_090849.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,123
  • 20150324_090857_edited.jpg
    20150324_090857_edited.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,653
Don't see he's "baby on board" sticker/sign. If he hasn't got one, why using parental parking space? Just so you can park like a tw@t?
I'm a parent myself. When I see a van or a sports car parked in these bays and that makes me squeeze my child in or out, it makes me furious.

On the subject, This is my dream car. Colour and spec is just brilliant. Id love the Performance version of it. More power the better.:nogarors4:

Don't see he's "baby on board" sticker/sign. If he hasn't got one, why using parental parking space? Just so you can park like a tw@t?
I'm a parent myself. When I see a van or a sports car parked in these bays and that makes me squeeze my child in or out, it makes me furious.

On the subject, This is my dream car. Colour and spec is just brilliant. Id love the Performance version of it. More power the better.:nogarors4:
Don't need a baby on board sticker to use the space! I don't have one and park in them when with my young kids. Same with vans, plenty of people have kids and vans

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Fair point on the sticker. You wouldn't be able to see it through these dark tinted widows anyway. That is why, I have an external sticker.
I'm not saying, the sticker or sign will entitle you to park there. No. That parking space is also for parents with smaller children who cannot get in or out by them self or need to be transferred into the buggy. For that you need more space and looking at he's parking manner, he thinks of himself only.
Doubt builder, who is still in he's work clothes, during lunch brake time will have a baby/child on he's cab seat. Or a car seat itself. And 10/10 they don't. Just can't be bothered to park slightly further away.

I'm guilty. I'd rather park the cars with space as to not get a door ding and face the potential wrath of a parent.
I don't do it a lot. I always look for a part of the car park that has a load of concurrent spaces first.
Certainly never park in Disabled bays.

The real answer is that they should have separate wide-bay parking for all cars that fit any or the following:
  • Any Audi RS
  • Any AMG
  • Any BMW M car
  • Any car that does 0-60 in less than 4.5 seconds
  • Any car with a new list price of over 100K
  • Any Italian car
:)