Sepang blue s3 sportback

Looks lovely mate! Hope you like the coilovers! With the uprated brakes she'll be a much better car for it!

They've transformed the car mate, massive upgrade can't imagine what your B16's are like. The brakes are absolutely insane! I knew the standard ones where bad but the new ones just under line how bad after a few test runs with the new ones. Just need to get on track again to try them out properly,

Just been told by AKS that my discs are 362mm not 356mm like I thought, happy days bit more size haha.

car is booked in at AKS tuning on the 14th-16th November to be put back to standard ready to be sold.

How come you're selling - moving up or moving on?

no not really, found out that I will be made redundant at some point next year so trying to be sensible by selling the car paying off some debt and getting a cheaper car (maybe a golf gti as I'd like to keep with the dsg box)

Reactions: samuelh_888
cheers mate, yeah I'm sure it will be fine, just need to be sensible about things.

Reactions: samuelh_888
no not really, found out that I will be made redundant at some point next year so trying to be sensible by selling the car paying off some debt and getting a cheaper car (maybe a golf gti as I'd like to keep with the dsg box)
Nowt wrong with a GTI, you wont be disappointed, A3 S-Line with 2.0tfsi engine is same platform. Get it staged 2 like mine and grab a decent winter wheel and tire setup and you will give a stage 1 S3 a good run for your money in the winter months.

Nowt wrong with a GTI, you wont be disappointed, A3 S-Line with 2.0tfsi engine is same platform. Get it staged 2 like mine and grab a decent winter wheel and tire setup and you will give a stage 1 S3 a good run for your money in the winter months.

I'll go for an edition 35 if I can find a reasonably price one with not to much mileage.

Sorry to hear mate that's sh1t, especially having to part ways with your mint S3 as well. An Ed35 GTI will still be a decent motor at least!

Car is all loaded ready for its week long diet at AKS tomorrow, will be going completely back to standard apart from the rs3 diffuser.