B8 Sepang B8 RS4 Owners Thread

Wow 10.5 - a whole 25mm wider than standard. Not a wonder you needed 285mm tyres versus stock of 265 On the 9.5’s

Looks good, but given wheel and tyre spec your overall wheel is smaller than OEM.

You might need to lower her now ...

Yeah, And then ad a 5mm spacer on that to around ;)

Might lower it, Will be with KW HAS kit in that case, But since i didnt budget for a 1100 euro rim buy a week before a two week vacation that will have to wait a couple of months :)

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and NevMan
Belt, Tensioner and Brakefluid changed. RBF660 in the car now. Pulley and belt was shot so good time to replace before a big roadtrip. Took about 3 hours in a slow and steady pace.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and NevMan
Link doesn't work for me?

What's happened, you must be proper cheesed off!?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Link didn't work for me either. Odd. Anyway, it's up there haha.

No no. Loved the car recently. Truly. Just putting something together and changes at work. Need to release the money in this car.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: no_idea
Oh no mate, after all you have been through Oh well, you have scratched that itch I suppose. What’s next?
A Land Rover Discovery 4.

When I have everything in place, I'll share on here. And yes, I've said that to myself too. I'm very grateful for being able to scratch that itch.

Reactions: no_idea
Link didn't work for me either. Odd. Anyway, it's up there haha.

No no. Loved the car recently. Truly. Just putting something together and changes at work. Need to release the money in this car.

Fair enough mate, gotta do what you gotta do!
Good luck with getting things sorted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well.... Traded the car yesterday for a Superb. So no more RS4 for a while, Next time will be a B9 :)

Me neither, what’s a Superb?
I’m surprised also Thundercliffe about yours also, any joy yet in shifting it?
To be honest I’m also thinking about getting rid off now as there just to costly to maintain an run, wish I kept my RS3

The vrs in estate version is nice, but I’d rather go for the golf R in estate.
I no when I get rid I’ll probably regret it.
Ah well that’s life

I’ve been looking at BMW 335 xdrive touring estate as a replacement

Well, The reason I went with the skoda is because my dealer i use got this in, and i can live with it without killing myself :) Next fun car will be a Porsche again, Now we are going to start saving up for a house :)

Gutted for you mate it’s a beautiful car and I almost went down that route rather than B9 S4 but after I’ve been stung badly with the b7 I needed the warranty and therefore the younger and slightly runted sibling!

Would you consider selling the winters separately? If so PM me the details.

GLWS

Gutted for you mate it’s a beautiful car and I almost went down that route rather than B9 S4 but after I’ve been stung badly with the b7 I needed the warranty and therefore the younger and slightly runted sibling!

Would you consider selling the winters separately? If so PM me the details.

GLWS
Hey bud. May do. If I can't shift the car privately, I will definitely get in touch. Take it you're not in a huge rush?

Hey bud. May do. If I can't shift the car privately, I will definitely get in touch. Take it you're not in a huge rush?

Not at all. What area are you based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise...! I was almost sure I’d seen your car, now I’m certain.

Likewise...! I was almost sure I’d seen your car, now I’m certain.
Tyres for sale separately if you're still interested? Where did you see me? Haha.

Hi Thundercliffe.
Was wondering how you got on with moving the 4, and if so in what way did you do so!!
7 months later from your last post I’m still in mines but seriously wanting to move it on, just like to no the best option to do so without tits turning up at you door.