1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Sep 15, 2018] Belfast Audi Dealership Meet (Belfast)

Sandra Jun 20, 2018

Belfast Audi Dealership Meet
Start Date: Sep 15, 2018 10:00 AM
End Date: Sep 15, 2018 01:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST

80 Sydenham Rd
Belfast BT3 9DP

Posted By: Sandra

Confirmed Attendees: 9
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 9
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

[​IMG]

Belfast Audi part of the Isacc Agnew group and Sytner group, have invited us to have another meet at their dealership. For all you new members, this is an exclusive chance to have a tour of the workshop area and have all your Audi related questions answered. Thank you in advance to Richard Eakin (Head of Business), Richard Armstrong and Pat McKeown for allowing members of audi-sport.net to come enjoy your wonderful hospitality. We will be joined on this meet with the TT owners group in Ireland.

Pat will be taking your tour round the workshop, for those of you that have not attended the dealership, Pat's knowledge of the Audi Brand is amazing. You wont be disappointed. There will be refreshments available and you will be made to feel most welcome.
    This event is exclusive to audi-sport.net members.
    Please RSVP in the top post.
    We will also run a list for those that cant use the RSVP system.

Ian66, SPIKE_S3 and ed1119 like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Great Sandra. Looking forward to it and hope to get a good turn out from the other members!

Sandra and ed1119 like this.
  4. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

No reason at the minute not to attend :)

SPIKE_S3 and Sandra like this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Plenty of advance warning for you this time. :)

SPIKE_S3 likes this.
  6. WesT-gefül

WesT-gefül Active Member Bronze Supporter

I’ll pencil it in.

7. Jamesc_89

Jamesc_89 Member Audi TT

Ill be there along with the TT owners club as well looking forward to it.

8. Sandra

Excellent James. :)

9. mikemod

mikemod Well-Known Member Team Tango Audi S3

Count me in, never been to one yet so sounds good. :sunglasses:

SPIKE_S3 likes this.
  10. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

You’ll enjoy it. Great guys @BelfastAudi

11. RyanCudlip

RyanCudlip MK7 Golf R TFSI Owners Group MQB Platform DSG

Am I still allowed to attend in my Golf?? :tearsofjoy:

Sandra likes this.
  12. Avatar

13. Sandra

Of course you are Ryan. :) x

RyanCudlip likes this.
  14. mikemod

As long as you park at the Odyssey and walk down :tonguewink:

AudiNutta, Lyons, WesT-gefül and 2 others like this.
  15. RyanCudlip

@mikemod That's a low blow :cry: I thought you had a soft spot for fast Golfs?

Sandra likes this.
  16. SPIKE_S3

@RyanCudlip off course you are. The R is part of the family anyway :grimacing:

@mikemod LOL :busted cop:

17. mikemod

@RyanCudlip, only joking of course, after my long history in GTIs and your R is a stunner :sunglasses:

RyanCudlip likes this.
  18. ed1119

ed1119 Member

Golf R...quattRo - it’s all good :)

Sandra likes this.
  19. Lyons

Lyons A7 / Mk7 R

50% discount on the day?!

WesT-gefül likes this.
  20. Sandra

No discount. Lol.

Lyons likes this.
  21. Lyons

Lyons A7 / Mk7 R

Disappointing! :wink new:

Their latte is tremendous though.

22. Sandra

You get to spend the morning with Pat. Worth it for that alone. are you attending ?

23. Lyons

Lyons A7 / Mk7 R

Afraid not. I feel like I spend enough time there!

24. SPIKE_S3

@Lyons I spend to much time there to, but you should come along if its for just another Latte!

25. Jamesc_89

Jamesc_89 Member Audi TT

Just to add (also hope Sandra doesn't mind me posting this). The TT Northern Ireland group which is attending are having a bit of a run after this leaving Belfast Audi to Portrush with various stops along the way, anyone here is also welcome TT or not (Y)

At least its still Vag group :p

26. Sandra

That’s fantastic James. You know me better than that. If you guys have a great day and meet new Audi drivers I’m happy. :) x

27. hydro s3

hydro s3 S3 amk Team Ming Blue Audi S3

Looking forward to it. Never been to one so will be very interesting.

Sandra and SPIKE_S3 like this.
  28. SPIKE_S3

Not long to go now.....should be good!

Sandra and hydro s3 like this.
  29. Sandra

Itinerary For this meet is as follows
    • 9.30am Breakfast in Quattro Café.
    • 10.00am Showroom update. Information on latest models including Q8, A7, A6.
    • 10.30am Guided tour of Belfast Audi .
    • 11.00 Workshop tour, update on latest technology. Question and answer session.
    • 11.15 . Photo opportunity. Spot prizes !!!
    • 11.30 . Depart for Coastal tour with Members of the Audi TT Northern Ireland Owners Club (optional, please let me know if you want to join Grahame and The Audi TT Northern Ireland Owners Club for A coastal run out after the meet. ). Grahame can update on plan for that afternoon.

RyanCudlip, SPIKE_S3 and ed1119 like this.
  30. RyanCudlip

Is this coastal run up the Antrim coast or out the Ards Peninsula??

31. Sandra

Ryan, James may be able to tell you about the route @Jamesc_89

RyanCudlip likes this.
  32. Sandra

Guys, meeting is this Saturday. Can you guys let me know if you going on the costal runout after the meet so I can let Grahame from the tt club know rough idea on numbers please.

SPIKE_S3 likes this.
  33. Avatar

34. SPIKE_S3

Can’t believe this has come around so quick! Looking forward to it.

Don’t think I’ll be able to do the coast run @Sandra due to doing family taxi for the kids and their Saturday clubs!

Sandra likes this.
  35. Brennan

Brennan Former Audi Driver

Should be able to call up to this, mate says he is going too as he’s just bought an A4. I’ll have to hide the bm in the car park :whistle2:

Sandra likes this.
  36. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

I will be doing park run at 0930 so probably join you around 1030

Sandra likes this.
  37. Sandra

That’s cool Andrew. Enjoy. :) x

38. Sandra

Message from Pat at Audi Belfast

I hope everyone is looking forward to Saturdays visit and Costal tour. Just to avoid and disruptions would it be possible to send out some details to your members.

On arrival to Belfast Audi please take left in car park and you will be directed to our over flow area. This will be your area for the morning where you can meet and take photos.

I will meet everyone here at 9.30am and take you through to the Quattro Canteen for breakfast. Doreen and her staff will be on site with breakfast prepared.

A tour of our business will follow afterwards before Grahame leads everyone on a tour of out magnificent Antrim Coast.

Normal business for the dealership on Sat so it would be important to keep together. Please be careful when entering and exiting the car park.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Pat.

SPIKE_S3 likes this.
  39. Grahame Gallagher

Grahame Gallagher New Member

Afternoon folks. I'm Grahame and run the Audi TT Northern Ireland owners club, looking forward to meeting you guys on Saturday :)

Sandra and SPIKE_S3 like this.
  40. Sandra

Hi Grahame, welcome to audi-sport.net. Fantastic to have you join us. I know the guys all looking forward to the meeting and meeting all your guys as well. Hope you enjoy your visit to Belfast. You will enjoy the hospitality and the tour with Pat. Enjoy the forum. :)

SPIKE_S3 likes this.
  41. SPIKE_S3

Hello Grahame. Looking forward to Saturday and will be good to see some of the TT guys as well. I'm also an old member from the TT forum from back in the day!!

Sandra likes this.
  42. Grahame Gallagher

Seems I'm always in seeing Pat buying parts lol he is a great man indeed. Looking forward to the Belfast Audi tour and a strong coffee lol

Sandra likes this.
  43. Grahame Gallagher

Some stunning TT coming, hooefully it's enough to wet your appetite lol