Selling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

smudge_don

Reaction score
Seems expensive.
You can a get a FORD which is much better and cheaper..:p.....:)

(sorry couldnt resist mate:laugh:)

Paul

PS - Good luck

Anything over three groats seems expensive to a Northern lad smudge :)

I have to say that really is a nice TDi I think that will sell in a flash at that price.

Good luck with the sale Jord!

I've been poking around at E46 M3s for the last week, i'm seriously thinking of giving one a go and seeing what all the fuss is about...

I've been poking around at E46 M3s for the last week, i'm seriously thinking of giving one a go and seeing what all the fuss is about...

Nice thing the E46 just make sure you get a good one !! low miles, FSH and you will not look back IMHO :)

I think it looks great value for money - had I have seen that 3 weeks ago I probably would have snapped your hand off.

I have to say that really is a nice TDi I think that will sell in a flash at that price.

:laugh:

Cheers Paddy

Cheers Nick

I think it looks great value for money - had I have seen that 3 weeks ago I probably would have snapped your hand off.

Damn it!!! Buy it anyway :)

They are brilliant.
Looking a little dated these days but a hoot to drive and sound superb. Lot of car for the cash.
Not cheap to run but thats to be expected.

(sorry off topic a bit)

cheers
Paul

Aye, reet enough like bonny lad...

If it doesnt run on steam or coal you will have little interest from us lot up here........

i think you are asking a very good price for such a nice example im sure it will sell in no time good luck matey

Jordon, is that an RS6 steering wheel you have on there? I'd have done a swap and some cash for that buddy!

i think you are asking a very good price for such a nice example im sure it will sell in no time good luck matey

Cheers mate :)

Jordon, is that an RS6 steering wheel you have on there? I'd have done a swap and some cash for that buddy!

It is mate, but that's to come off yet

Still waiting for NHN to get his *** over here to take his mods out before she goes

Had 3 phone calls after only being on the net for a few hours

One of them was someone who just said "hello mate, is the Audi a Quattro?" and as soon as i said "no it's just FWD" he goes "OK, bye" and hangs up :laugh:

Someone offering me £13,250 which is the top end of his budget...reckon i should take it or hold out for a bit more?

if its cash its not too bad a deal but tell him youre excepting no less and dont budge, if you hold out you may get more though

if its cash its not too bad a deal but tell him youre excepting no less and dont budge, if you hold out you may get more though

Ye i'd rather a little more, but it's one of those situations where i need it gone in the next few weeks, and i'd rather have a little less than i wanted rather than sod all :laugh:

haha you wont get anything back then hmm just tell him you would like a little more and are prepared to hold out a couple more weeks due to the interest in the car and you will messsage him and he can have it for that cost if its unsold by then

haha you wont get anything back then hmm just tell him you would like a little more and are prepared to hold out a couple more weeks due to the interest in the car and you will messsage him and he can have it for that cost if its unsold by then

Probably the best bet, unless i can convince him to take it for that price before i have the bumpers sprayed....worth a shot

Cheers for the help :)

Had 3 phone calls after only being on the net for a few hours

One of them was someone who just said "hello mate, is the Audi a Quattro?" and as soon as i said "no it's just FWD" he goes "OK, bye" and hangs up :laugh:

Someone offering me £13,250 which is the top end of his budget...reckon i should take it or hold out for a bit more?

Agree with the comments above, hold out a bit. Besides, if he's already found 13.25k then I'm sure he'll find another few hundred quid if he is serious and really wanted it that bad.

didnt realise it wasnt sprayed yet mate, tell him if he can find the extra cash he can have it sprayed if not then he gets it unsprayed

Status
Not open for further replies.