Selling up my B7 RS4 - Advice Please

EMacRS3

Reaction score
Hello all,

With an ever expanding family I've made the decision to put my B7 Mugello Blue RS4 saloon up for sale. It's on Pistonheads now but I was keen to get some thoughts from people on this forum if they think it's priced well. There's a lot of poor examples out there but I'd like to think mine has been meticulously looked after for the 3.5 years I've had it.

Many thanks!

Used AUDI A4 (B7) RS4 QUATTRO 2007 for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 916007)

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome! Great forum you have here. I'm in Aberdeenshire. I see you're in Scotland, where abouts are you?

Hi, im on the West Coast. I have added you on to our members list, there are quite a few members in Aberdeen area. If your interested in meets, click the link below and have a look at whats going on. Currently looking into karting before Christmas, Rolling Road, that will probably be after Christmas. Go ape will be around march/april time. Hoping to organise a large meet for everyone in Scotland around may. Be good to have you join us. Im glad you like the forum, we are the best. :) x

Scotland

You've got it well priced for the miles and spec, and since its in such good condition (I can personally vouch for it) here won't be much a buyer can haggle over.

Good luck with the sale, and hopefully you'll be staying with Audi when you find your next car.

Reactions: EMacRS3
Well spotted, not sure how good Autotrader will be for me but worth a punt. I always find forum readers appreciate a car more than the usual punter. The indy dealers on Autotrader won't do me any favours as unless you see my car next to one of theirs you'll go for theirs purely on price. But I know for a fact mine has been loved for over 3 years. I'd hate to be spending £20k+ on a car like this with little knowledge of its history.

I have an S4 Avant coming end Jan so not in a huge hurry to sell although would be good to have someone lined up for peace of mind. The RS has been great even with a little person but now a second is on the way, the avant boot will be very handy. My wife also doesn't want to get in an out the buckets in the RS when she's a few weeks before popping!

glad your staying to Audi :) , you will have to put some pictures on here when it arrives, "Before popping" ha-ha i don't think she would appreciate you driving around like a maniac when you get your :s4addict: aswell! :icon_thumright: