Selling the S3 :(

330_2_S3

Reaction score
Its that time again where I will have to hang up the four rings and move on to pastures new with 2 years of happy trouble free ownership of the Imola S3 its time to say goodbye.......:(
Thanks for all the help for the responses to posts I have put up I will be back soon here in the near future....Gonna still go down the german route but of a manufacturer that I dare utter on this forum...
Please check out the ad its in the classifieds section:

Audi 2007 (07 plate) S3 2.0T (265ps) RARE Imola Yellow - Audi-Sport.net Classifieds

My work Computer is pretty screwed as some of the java script has blocked certain options that are disabled so can't seem to edit some of the spelling issues....:banghead:
I hope the pictures have uploaded successfully if not will sort it out in the evening when I get home...
Cheers guys

Last edited:
Cheers mate,

BMW 335i or 135i whatever is availible at the time! Still want to stick with Audi but nothing in that price and speed range matches the quota besides the S3 :(

good luck with the sale - have a feeling you'll be back though as I reviewed both of those before i bought this :)

Cheers mate,

BMW 335i or 135i whatever is availible at the time! Still want to stick with Audi but nothing in that price and speed range matches the quota besides the S3 :(

Nice you will have to get some photos up once you get one. Good luck again and hopefully we will see you again with an Audi :)

good luck with the sale - have a feeling you'll be back though as I reviewed both of those before i bought this :)

Cheers dude, maybe when the facelift RS3's are released it will be time to sell up again....or when the new shape S3 comes out :D