Selling my audi a4 :(

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
Having owned my 55 plate Audi a4 2.0 tdi s line, for nearly two years i'm reluctantly selling it, to try and save for the dreaded mortgage deposit,

Its 2005 december registered, s line 2.0 tdi s line, 86k on the clock, full black and grey leather , dual climate control cruise control, lumber support, auto tint rear view mirror, bi directional xenon headlamps,central locking audi alarm system,genuine 18 inch rs6 alloys, audi mudflaps, sports spoiler, body colored cupra r front splitter,painted front and rear calipers. full service history, cam belt done at 60k, will have 12 months mot, but tax runs out in december.
Im after £7500 ono as it stands or could get the rear bumper sorted and would be after £7700 ono

The bad bits: rear bumper has a patch with laquer missing and a hairline crack below the pic looks worse than it is, front wheels are curbed pictures show the worst one, and the drivers seat n/s padding is worn it was like this when i first bought the car and i havent really noticed it when driving.

Any opinions on price etc would be welcome cheers dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
there not fetching what they should at the min
id at least get the 2 wheels refurbed and bumper paintet
theres plenty around that price with a few extras with no damage

I can't believe the drop in prices at min. my DTM must be worth about 8-9k now. there are some on ebay not fetching 10k. i paid nearly 14k 1 year ago.

Yeah i did think about that just cant afford to spend another few hundred quid at the moment what sort of price do you think i should be looking at ???

if you can get anything near £7000 it will be surprising but good luck all the same.

if you dont have to sell then dont yet
as i think you will only fetch 6.5K
if your lucky