Selling my 2003 S3 - Price?

S3 Tim

BAM!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling my '52 plate 2003 S3

Here is a link to the Ad, I have priced it higher than I'm expecting to get for it but what do you think I could realistically get for it?

FASH to 70k, cam/waterpumb done 19months/14k ago along with major service and haldex

I am 6th owner

Both keys and 13 month MOT/2 month tax

Up for £5000, with best offer.

2003 Audi S3 Quattro, 94,000 Miles, Full History, BOSE | eBay

Thanks for your input :sm4:

Tim

Market price is best gauged by what others are selling for on places like eBay, autotrader and pistonheads...

'Whats it worth' threads are normally closed as are 'For Sale' ones... this seems to fall in both categories...

<tuffty/>

OK sorry, I think it's a little overpriced but we'll see. I only asked as I would like to advertise it fairly. I have paid to advertise it on eBay and Pistonheads so I'm not trying to sneak in a free advert, I assume it will get a lot more views from those other sites anyway.

Thanks.

No worries... can appreciate that pricing these up is a bit of a pain... a search on eBay for the same car and watching the listings is realistically the best way to get an idea of how these things go...

Yours being a 2003 (and having the best interior ;P) should fair well... looks clean too...

You can advertise it in the classifieds and link to it in the eBay/forsale sticky if you want but the main forum is for discussing the cars themselves and not a platform for sales as I am sure you understand..

Good luck with the sale

<tuffty/>

Reactions: S3 Tim
My first post on here - hi all :)

I bought an completely original S3 2 weeks ago. Ebony black, 2001, 87k. I paid £3100. I thought that was a great price. It had 4 new tyres, and 10k ago had the cambelt and service done. Mainly audi service history up until a couple if years ago. Admittedly the EML was on which let me knock him on price but was just the MAF. Goes like stink now.

If yours is mint and i was still looking i think i would probably consider up to 4k - but i think 5k is a bit off the mark unless it was something exceptional :)

Cheers

Steve

Getting on for a year ago I paid 3.5k for a 2001 with 88k miles full history. It had been fully serviced plus cambelt and bushes in the last 300miles and had 4 new Tyres and new pads. I reckon if yours is mint and being a little later with the bam engine might get a better price but 5k does sound a little strong.

I paid 2400 for my 2003 s3 only downside is that it had 147k but had full service history and was service every 10k and im the second owner

Same seats as mine :) I paid £2100 for my 02 plate last summer, full service. £5000 does seem on the high side, good luck though...

Looks nice, but as others have said, it's probably priced a little too high. Just as an indication, I bought my 2002 S3 with 90k on the clock, full Audi history, two owners, vgc etc for £3.5 k. Reckon I got a bargain, but think around £4.5 at the most would before sensible.

Had mine listed on fb pages from £3850 -£3500 and not had a single bit of interest :(

That's an 03 plate with 124k miles fsh / recent cambelt and water pump

Had mine listed on fb pages from £3850 -£3500 and not had a single bit of interest :(

That's an 03 plate with 124k miles fsh / recent cambelt and water pump

I paid £5k for a similar car with 48k miles from a garage a year and a half ago...

I paid £22K 13 years ago! :faint:

I feel like I have paid around this amount in keeping my S3 running for the past 5 years :wacko:

Alarm bells should have started ringing on why the price was so low but I had to have a noggy, couldn't have another black S3! lol

Reactions: JoeeS3
Paid 2850 for my 2000 120k and it's mint. Everything works fsh

Paid £6,300 a year ago for my 03 S3 with 68K standard with FASH