Selling car on Friday

Snibo

Reaction score
As per the title.
Car being sold on Friday (part-ex) - someone is going to get an absolute peach and perfect car.
I will miss that roof down driving.

Had a good time on this Forum - the knowledge and experience is absolutely fantastic.
This is a good Site as well with regard ease of use, layout, etc.

Off to Mercedes.
CLA45 Coupe AMG

Should be interesting going from a 150bph diesel to a 381bhp petrol
Haven't found a suitable Mercedes Forum yet though.

Have Fun Everyone and thanks for the knowledge and assistance - particularly in the first few years of owning the car.

Reactions: KenL, oli356 and Chris S 1245
As per the title.
Car being sold on Friday (part-ex) - someone is going to get an absolute peach and perfect car.

Had a good time on this Forum - the knowledge and experience is absolutely fantastic.

Off to Mercedes.
CLA45 Coupe AMG

Have Fun Everyone and thanks for the knowledge and assistance - particularly in the first few years of owning the car.
Good luck mate with your new car cracking choice and it sounds brilliant with performance to match.

Have fun mate, and I’ve gone from 14 years owning a diesel to now owning a petrol and wouldn’t go back. You’ll love it.

Reactions: KenL
Wow...thats a change up....definitely on the radar A45 /CLA45....Enjoy the grunt !

As per the title.

Off to Mercedes.
CLA45 Coupe AMG

Enjoy the new car. Happy to hear you have enjoyed your time here in the forum. :)