Security access code

Pee Jam

A6 Avant LeMans 3.0L Seat Alhambra xcellence
Reaction score
Does anyone know the security access code for the [6D] Trunk Electronics for an A6 C6 4F?

I have fitted a pair of second hand tailgate motors that appear to have no coding on them, the old motors had 0733334002 coded but there is nowt on the replacements and as such they are not working outside of VCDS.

I'm guessing they need to be basic coded to start with but this is greyed out at the moment and maybe gaining security access will enable this function?

Thanks
Peter

If you hover the mouse over the security access button a code should pop up

Yes, that is usually the case but unfortunately not for this particular module :(

The Ross Tec wiki also has no info for the 6D trunk electronics for the A6 C6 4F.

Hi John

I did come across that as a possible code but I also read that it had been tried on the same module as mine with no luck, but I guess I could give it a go tomorrow, not much to lose.

Thanks

Just tried 12345 and got an error message saying that the module does not accept/support that input, tried it on another module and it said code not accepted so i'm guessing that the tailgate module 6D is not programable from VCDS :(