Second service 18k

Demari46

Reaction score
Hi all.
After searching around various forums trying to find out what is done in a inspection service I can now be sure it has nothing to do with an oil change, it's a big visual check on most of the car! And is really expensive. Just had a price for insp serv and 18k oil service at £388.45 n yes that's 116.28 for 6 litres of oil and 138 per hour labour

Attachments

• IMG_7124.JPG
    IMG_7124.JPG
    687.8 KB · Views: 195
Same quote as me but mine is 11000 miles cant bring myself to book it in gonna try haggling a bit first

i'll be going independent. Is there a way to access the audi system so you can see the service history etc they told me its all online now

Hi all.
After searching around various forums trying to find out what is done in a inspection service I can now be sure it has nothing to do with an oil change, it's a big visual check on most of the car! And is really expensive. Just had a price for insp serv and 18k oil service at £388.45 n yes that's 116.28 for 6 litres of oil and 138 per hour labour

A total scam!

Reactions: Fatbloke
i'll be going independent. Is there a way to access the audi system so you can see the service history etc they told me its all online now
I'll be going independent too buddy not paying that

Supply your own oil. Castrol Edge can be bought for £45 - £60 for the quantity required, and is VW 507, etc.

Reactions: Demari46 and Lehn
My second service was £220. with oil, oil filter, pollen filter.

I am paying £9.56 a month over three years for my A4, I am sure you can do the maths...

I am paying £9.56 a month over three years for my A4, I am sure you can do the maths...

Is this on annual service or long life? very expensive if only one long life service, but if annual service then they must be losing money particularly when you take into account brake service etc at three years.

My first service is due now @13K miles.
I mentioned that the inspection service was also due in 5000 miles and they said they will do both at the same time for £270.

Does that men the next oil change service will be approx. 26K

So after shopping around, I've found this place, been for a look and it looks spanking, and the reviews speak for themselves, price isn't bad either Full Audi logging of the history too

Attachments

• IMG_7164.PNG
    IMG_7164.PNG
    391.1 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: KenL
Excellent, great price..

Reactions: Demari46