Seatbelt height adjustment.

Deannajade98

Reaction score
I picked up my S3 Wednesday and after finally getting the seat right i noticed that i needed to move the seatbelt height down so it actually somewhat touched my collar bone...
In trying to do this i realised it actually only goes half way but the passenger side goes all the way down. Is there an easy fix to this? or has anyone else had this issue?

I picked up my S3 Wednesday and after finally getting the seat right i noticed that i needed to move the seatbelt height down so it actually somewhat touched my collar bone...
In trying to do this i realised it actually only goes half way but the passenger side goes all the way down. Is there an easy fix to this? or has anyone else had this issue?

It's possibly just stuck as been in the same place for some time - Can you push it back up first and then back down that might loosen it - Silicon spray might help although furniture polish if you get some in there might make it slide a bit better and will smell better

It's possibly just stuck as been in the same place for some time - Can you push it back up first and then back down that might loosen it - Silicon spray might help although furniture polish if you get some in there might make it slide a bit better and will smell better

I have tried it just doesnt seem to budge, I will try the polish option to see if that does anything

:grinning:
I have tried it just doesnt seem to budge, I will try the polish option to see if that does anything

Might need a little tap with a hammer - Cover the end with a duster and don't hit it hard just enough to try and budge it - I'll have you polishing the interior soon :grinning: