Seatbelt change over

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
Hi Guys,

Recently had my seat belts changed over to red ones by The Airbag Team. I thought i was being petty and wasting my money, that I wouldn't notice the difference really but my god I was wrong! It really does make a difference and stands out so much now. I really like the red, although they do have a few other colours to choose from.

red belts 1.jpg red belts.jpg
They have a site in Rotherham and a smaller on in Hinckley. I went to the Hinckley one and was shocked how good the guy Miguel was and how skilled he was. I fully recommend Miguel!

KrisKrk

A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
I've used these guys also and am really impressed by customer service they offer.

Got my seatbelts also i red and you are right, they do transform the interior completely.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

+robster+a7+tdi

had factory fitted red seatbelts ( and interior stitching ) on my old c class amg sport plus model, did not think much at the time but everyone commented on them asking if i fitted them myself so yeah nice touch

KrisKrk

Here's mine
7575987feacb4fdc5d8687525800295c.jpg

KrisKrk

They look fantastic mate
Cheers. So do yours
Thinking of shipping out rear 2/3rd seat back rest to them for middle seat belt do-over. Only that one is still black as pita toget to.

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
Cheers. So do yours
Thinking of shipping out rear 2/3rd seat back rest to them for middle seat belt do-over. Only that one is still black as pita toget to.

Yeah when I spoke to the guy who fitted mine he said the fronts are easy compared to the backs, and that he didn't enjoy doing them!