Seat gaps - any easy way to remove fallen items?

psychopomp1

Reaction score
Since ownership I've dropped a few £ coins and few other small items down the side of my drivers seat. Other than removing the seat, it seems almost impossible to remove any fallen debris. Anyone got any tips?
Cheers

Buy a spline set, lift seat, use a cardboard box to hold front up, no need to remove from the car.

Reactions: psychopomp1
I use a long thin stick to ‘roll’ the dropped object along the outside of the seal rail until I am reach it from the front of the seat.

Reactions: psychopomp1 and Sibmets
Chopstick / BBQ stick with a bit of blutac on the end..... (or a nimble fingered 4 yr old earning his pocket money)

Reactions: psychopomp1 and RS3 S.
Thanks everyone. Used some old BBQ skewers (semi-flexible) to get the coins out, managed to get £6 out!! lol Only thing remaining is an small sweet wrapper but this was proving to be very very difficult so gave up on that.

Reactions: AllanG
Sorry, I don't know what the problem is with my link in the previous post, but go to Amazon and search for car seat gap filter, stop things falling down. I have had 2 in my car for a while now and never had to try to retrieve anything.

I get everything that’s fell through with my car hoover kit, does the job.