SDS RNS-E Mk1 SW650

amit87

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have spent hours googling and so on and it appears every website that once had the hack is now down, and I have search "Them sites" too to no luck :(. Going blind from looking at the laptop for hours now so thought I would give in after even searching the forum and ask if anyone has the SDS hack firmware of 0660for the RNS-E mk1? if you could send me a download link by pm (can use dropbox) or a link to where I can find it, I would kiss you right now (or not if you prefer).

Thanks and good night! z Z z Z z Z z

not to worry guys, after 5hours and my sleeping hours quickly dropping off, I managed to get hold of the software! If anyone needs it for SDS, again, its SW0660 for Mk1 RNS-e, PM me.

not to worry guys, after 5hours and my sleeping hours quickly dropping off, I managed to get hold of the software! If anyone needs it for SDS, again, its SW0660 for Mk1 RNS-e, PM me.

Been looking for 0660 for ages - can you get me a copy? Will PM!

I would also like this software. anyway to get it?

That should be easy, well I did the whole Bluetooth telephone thing with sds hack so was easy. I was surprised that straight after the update, sds was enabled, no vcds required.

when I coded the Bluetooth telephone, forgot the channel (think 77 telephone) for 2nd to last digit which was voice recognition language, I had to put 0 for letting rinse sort it out instead of 2 which is English. Caught me out so had to recode. But that was for adding the telephone.

Worked perfect for me! Next up is rewiring my mic.

Can anyone please PM me where I can find 0650?

please can you send me the link for the download ive been looking for it for weeks now

hi amit87.
Can i get the sds 660 hack please?
Best regards
Ellegalant

Im tryin to do the vim hack and I have also searched every inch of the web, even been to Russians and Italians sites with google translate, I have found atleast 100 links, and all are down.. I have managed to burn a original 650 software cd and i have the hack program on my computer, I also have vcds for the downgrade.
And now to continue I need the software 0080 for doing the hack? is that correct?

Can i use a newer software for the hack and downgrade?

Does someone have a iso or rar file of a software that is working? hacked or un hacked

Hi,

i have euro version with SW 0600.. and i would like to retrofit AUX, but i need newer firmware, could you help me ?

Thanks,
Sander

Download a rns-e map dvd iso-file and burn it to a dvd or cd, I think 2013 works great.
feed your rns-e with it and it will update the software.
the map dvd wont work if you don't use the correct dvd and correct burner (complicated) and if you have a RNS-E MAP DVD now, after the update it wont work.
You can also buy a new dvd from audi as well.

after you have updated, you need vcds to code the rns-e for aux.

all information you need is on audi-sport.net forums.

i got the streeing wheel button on yesterday so i want the firmware to upgrade my RNS E,so anyone can sent the firmware to me
thanks for anyone to help me

I hear the someone say that firmware in DVD disc .is it right?
I had insert the DVD into the RNS e. I can see the map on RNS e but the firmware is not upgrade
What's wrong with me

hi can I have a copy please bud:rock: