Sd card not possible in New A4

veltror

Reaction score
Can somebody clear something up for me, does the new 2020 A4 still have an SD card slot ?

Wow, that has got to be the dumbest idea ever, I am giving back my A4 S-Line with tech pack so i am giving up my HUD which is bad enough, but no SD slots is a real irritation, as I have my music on there so now have to have a sticking out usbc stick in the console really poor in my opinion.is there a Maximum size of memory stick supported by any chance, and looking st some reviews it appears it does not have a temp gauge, I did not notice this on the demonstrator. Looks like cost cutting to me. I have a black edition 40tfis Avant on order.

Wow, that has got to be the dumbest idea ever, I am giving back my A4 S-Line with tech pack so i am giving up my HUD which is bad enough, but no SD slots is a real irritation, as I have my music on there so now have to have a sticking out usbc stick in the console really poor in my opinion.is there a Maximum size of memory stick supported by any chance, and looking st some reviews it appears it does not have a temp gauge, I did not notice this on the demonstrator. Looks like cost cutting to me. I have a black edition 40tfis Avant on order.
You can try a mini usb flash drive like this
Amazon product

Yeah, I'm starting to learn what isn't included in the A4 - they don't tell you then when you go in the showroom and the demonstrator or showroom models were all 2019 spec :frown:

Reactions: tickedon
Only way to get a HUD on any S4/A4 is to pay silly money and buy a Vorsprung model as that comes with everything apart, bizarrely, from the storage pack.

Reactions: tickedon
There is a USBC slot under the arm rest (i.e. out of view), Might be that a USB C to SD card slot reader can go there out of sight. Just a suggestion. I have not tried this.

Just wondering if anybody has successfully used the usb-c for music storage and what size stick they have successfully used.