Scraped underneath front bumper

Mikeyd1

Reaction score
Today I drove over speed hump and scraped under my front bumper,I didn’t resize the car was that low. Fuming to say the least,only had the car a month

Attachments

• ED3D170A-0F27-4864-B834-DDB0906048CB.jpeg
    ED3D170A-0F27-4864-B834-DDB0906048CB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
oooh that is really annoying - hopefully not visible from normal standing position though? Same thing happened to the underside of teh side-skirt on my S3 parking on someones drive - had to find another place to park. After that I became paranoid about humps and ramps !!

Now I've got the S4 it looks like (but I'm not sure) that it has slightly higher ground clearance.

Yeh just real p**sed off at the moment. I would fix it but will proberly happen again. Or I might wait untill it’s warmer and put a bit of filler the use touch up paint over the top

Must have been one heck of a speed ramp.
Has your car been lowered? If it’s standard then it’s not a regulation speed ramp and I would go to the council and make a claim. Iirc it’s max peak can only be 10cm from the lowest edge. I’ve had cars dropped by 45mm+ and not had any issues with speed ramps.

It was one of them small but high ones that u get in big car parks. And it’s lowered from factory black edition but not sure if it’s 15 or 25 mil

Last edited:
It was one of them small but high ones that u get in big car parks. And it’s lowered from factory black edition but not sure if it’s 15 or 25 mil

still a factory car. I would complain to someone and get it sorted. Either council or the car park owners.

Reactions: Bryant1998
I’ll try and find out who owns the car park

Reactions: Bryant1998